• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I "cured" a goth kid

Y'all just made me go reread some Harv posts. So many bangers.

Behooves a man to tread carefully when it comes to matters of his keister. I’ll tell ya, Ricky used to get a real kick out of seeing what he could fit up there and it’s fair to say he earned himself a respectable amount of cabbage from the rest of us Raiders for the things he managed to successfully boof. Neither length nor circumference proved to be obstacles for the Fiesta Fox – car keys, tuna cans, ice cream scoops, crucifixes, entire packages of those little drink umbrellas with the chinese newspaper inside – each of those insertions earned Foxy a handful of quid.

Wasn’t just bettin’ though that got Foxy sticking things in his ham flower. We didn’t call him Foxy for nothing – the fella loved playing pranks. Had a few moves that he considered classics – sneaking into Davis Chapel and leaving fudge slugs on the pews, busting into the ladies’ society lounges and pleasuring himself onto their flatware, that sort of thing. But Ricky’s real go-to prank was the old Bead Gag.

Ricky had this string of anal beads that Cube Steak had left behind in the Barn before she got shipped off to the joint. Mind ya, I don’t have much experience with those sorts of bedroom toys, so I don’t precisely know what constitutes a typical size for your run-of-the-mill bead. But to my eye this seemed like a rather imposing string, as I reckon that each of the five purple beads was damn near the size of a tennis ball. Anywho, Ricky would cram that sucker in his back end, leaving only the string dangling out, like the whimsical tail of the most deranged goddamn kite any kid ever flew. He’d then put on a pair of running shorts, take a couple of quick puffs of catnip, and make his way up to the Quad.

When he got there, he’d do a few laps until he found a proper Good Samaritan who would alert Ricky that he seemed to have a rogue piece of fabric hanging from his shorts. Ricky would play dumb and make a half-hearted attempt to get the string, before finally inviting the prankee (always a female) to help Foxy out by pulling the string herself. The bird would give the string a tug and out from Foxy’s shorts would pop the entire string of purple beads. Boy, I’ll tell ya – there was nothing like seeing the shocked looks on those broads’ faces when they registered the sight of all those beads laying on the sidewalk, covered in a translucent film of Ricky’s juices. Hilarious.

Couldn’t even tell you how many times Foxy pulled his patented Bead Gag – probably close to 60 if I had to wager. Shit, over one Parents’ Weekend I personally saw him prank about a baker’s dozen mothers and grandmothers. The fun ended though when Foxy caught wind of the new coffee enema fad that was all the rage in some circles. It was a miracle cure for whatever ills ya, they said. One day he decided to try it out for himself, thinking it may help fix the situation with his infertile semen, but unfortunately Rick didn’t know that you’re supposed to let the java cool before pouring it in your growler. Oh man, you should have heard Foxy howling. Second degree burns of the colon and large intestine. Took the Fox quite a while to recover from that little faux pas. Had to sleep on his stomach in the meantime and couldn’t eat Indian food for a whole month. You know how Foxy loved his curry chicken.

<3

What did I just read

Harv was Say Hey at his best.

I rate rkarl as the premier "parody of a poster" poster. Most of the time I'd begin thinking "oh here's rj" and the post would certainly read as if it was authentic but there would be some nuance that was just a little bit over the top that would tip me off. Whoever you are, rkarl, I tip my hat.

Ah yes, the days of blatantly racist, homophobic, profanity-laced tags and anonymous rep... Before folks demand those make a comeback, quick refresher from back in the day. I was working for DHS, personal internet use wasn't prohibited but obviously sites were tracked. Things got bad enough that the scans marked OGBoards for hate speech. The homophobic stuff was bad but the racist stuff was worse because it included terrorism "jokes", so not only did it trigger a banning of OGBoards from anywhere on the network, but it also meant that any names associated with the domain registry records were researched. Back then the TECS list system, post 9-11, was a complete mess. 20 agencies used it, half of them could add to it with no oversight (including the DEA which was truly insane, corrupt as all hell). TSA was a top customer of that list.

I never could find out if any of the owners/updaters of OGBoards got added, I just knew the research happened. So if anyone seemed to get extra screening for flights consistently or it took forever for their pre-Check or Global Entry application to get approved, there ya go.

You could just read on your phone though, right?

Any rant that starts with a fucking bullshit quip about God Damn “profanity” in the tags is suspect.

if saying racist shit online got people on the no fly list that would explain why so many had to fly private for Jan 6

You just nailed why the post was awesome.

Ok then. I guess it DID go over my head. I WAS posting at a late hour and waiting for the Ambien to kick in, so maybe that added to my outrage. Add on to the fact that I have no idea who is who and what posters are parodies or anything, so I take most things as real posts.

I didn't find it funny at all, obviously, mainly due to incidents of hazing and bullying in my family's past, but I guess I'll add it to the insanely long list of stupid ass things you guys find funny just because they're over-the-top or whatever (enter Harv). Yea some of it is funny, but having 7 references in each sentence being some fanatically facetious phrase just gets old...fast. But you guys enjoy! Sorry for being weird.

Back