• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OMG HURRRICANE!!!!!!!111!!!!1

At that time I was unimpressed. And continued to be here in the Triad. That storm really came around in the Triangle though.

I'm hoping this one wipes out some big section of the Outer Banks. I'm always hearing they're fragile and some hurricane is going to make them disappear one day. Let's get on with it.

chorus of neg reps for this one! lighten up, francis.

I think the overall track will be very similar. But I would not be surprised to see a very slight westward adjustment. Perhaps zeroing in on Emerald Isle.

Hurricane will hit up here sometime Saturday evening. Doing a bar crawl in Annapolis and making the secondary purpose to welcome Irene? I THINK SO!

I'll try and have pics if my camera doesn't get shorted out

Wow, the eyewall has really tightened up in the last hour. Storms are firing up around the eye, signalling possible strengthening in the near future.

GOES01022011238EsXtMF.jpg

Ball State Deac said:
Wonder what Raleigh will be like this weekend.

I'm expecting rain and heavy winds for a bit on Saturday afternoon, but it looks like the eye is going to stay well east of the Triangle, even if it continues to track west a bit. Not anything like Fran, which came right over top of us.

keg purchased. hurricane party in wilmington set to commence in 12 hours. whatchu got for me irene?

Back