• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OMG HURRRICANE!!!!!!!111!!!!1

it's brightening up and has stopped raining in wilmington; it must be over. i don't see what the fuss was all about.

My parents in Greenville have been spazzing out about this storm for days.

According to a co-worker who has a freshman at ECU, classes after 3pm have been cancelled and everything other than the cafeteria is closed tomorrow.

truif, how are things in Charleston right now?

Myrtle is pretty awesome right now. Nice curls on the waves, which never happens down here. Lifeguard called me in when I was only waist deep. Weak sauce

Myrtle is pretty awesome right now. Nice curls on the waves, which never happens down here. Lifeguard called me in when I was only waist deep. Weak sauce

Quick fix, move to a different part of the beach without a lifeguard. Profit.

so is this thing overrated or what? my wife is out buying flashlights and batteries.

meanwhile, my brother and my dad are at the beach. lucky bastards. i am going tomorrow morning. storm is not supposed to hit up here til late tomorrow night.

so is this thing overrated or what? my wife is out buying flashlights and batteries.

meanwhile, my brother and my dad are at the beach. lucky bastards. i am going tomorrow morning. storm is not supposed to hit up here til late tomorrow night.

I think the combination of rain and storm surge could cause massive issues in coastal areas. The winds aren't looking too bad though.

if I'm leaving for myrtle beach tomorrow do you think traffic will be a shitshow as you approach the coast?

I think the combination of rain and storm surge could cause massive issues in coastal areas. The winds aren't looking too bad though.

haha, just got a recorded phone call from some county exec advising of the "friends and family" evacuation plan for people that live along the north and south shores on LI. basically, go stay with friends and family. nice.

Back