• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OMG HURRRICANE!!!!!!!111!!!!1

Probably no impact to inland areas on NC west of Raleigh. Maybe some showers on Saturday, if that. Current forecast for W-S - partly cloudy, 85, 20% chance of rain. No need to change any plans.

Dammit. Just cancelled my live FF draft at the beach in Delaware. Stupid hurricane ruining my guys' weekend plans. What bad luck. FU, Irene.

at201109_model.gif

The two models heading more toward Wilmington showed up at 8 am as well. Definitely more west now than yesterday.

2 pm projection models are out (see updated picture above) - looks like a good chance of staying on this slightly more western path, headed more toward the inner banks than the outer banks. here in wilmington schools are out tomorrow at noon, new hanover county and carolina beach have a state of emergency starting tomorrow morning at 6 am

just a few miles to the east and it will be shackleford banks, just as I predicted! Hope everyone up in morehead is safe and hopefully it will turn to the west before it gets there. Lots of low lying areas down east.

Mandatory evacuation for non-residents in Carteret County (Morehead City) began today at 1 pm.

As a Triangle resident I'm not a fan of this 'shifting westward' routine.

I called my parents this morning to ask them if they were worried about the beach house at Emerald Isle, and they responded "we've got insurance". If any of you Crystal Coast Deacs happen to see our boat T-Tyme floating in the intercoastal waterway, give a brother a holla.

I called my parents this morning to ask them if they were worried about the beach house at Emerald Isle, and they responded "we've got insurance". If any of you Crystal Coast Deacs happen to see our boat T-Tyme floating in the intercoastal waterway, give a brother a holla.

i'll be down there next weekend and will sure be on the lookout.

Back