• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OMG HURRRICANE!!!!!!!111!!!!1

Ok, rain is getting serious now. Can't see more than 100 yards or so. Wind picking up as well.

I went to Trader Joes on Wake Forest Road after I got off work today. was pleasantly surprised at how much bread and milk was left on the shelves.

10050379-1314384292-600x450.jpg

The gas station I go to looked like it was 2-deep at the pump about 20 minutes ago

The gas station I go to looked like it was 2-deep at the pump about 20 minutes ago

I walked down to a gas station an hour or so ago to grab a six pack before it started raining. Their credit card system had just gone down. Terrible timing.

Further compounding the problem is that It's expected to get over 80 this weekend in southern california, whereas all next week you have that perfect 77. Talk about terrible timing.

It's beginning to get pretty windy here in Charleston. Lots of strong wind bursts coming through right now. Hoping no tree branches fall on my car.

Last edited:
It's pretty windy right now and sheets of rain are coming in. Tropical storm-like conditions tonight. According to the forecasts the rain is going to end tomorrow afternoon, so that would be nice. The ocean looks pretty sweet.

Several of my friends are out there surfing right now. Look forward to hearing how big the waves were.

My dad's university delayed classes by a week already for this hurricane. Potentially because it's a Red Cross Emergency Center? Lucky daddy gets an extra week of summer!

Back