• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OMG HURRRICANE!!!!!!!111!!!!1

Dear Irene,
Please go easy on the Turks & Caicos. Thanks.

Welp, nothing to see here. Brushes the Outer Banks then off to sea. O NOEZ ITZ A WINDSTRM1111

Could be. Lots of superwarm water in her path. I still don't 100% buy the curve that the models are selling. Such a minimal delay in the turn can make a serious difference in track to the north.

I currently have a tee time just north of Richmond for Sunday morning. Probably going to have to cancel that.

Isn't there some tie to the Sahara sands blowing out over the ocean and hurricane formation? Africa really is the dark continent. First, they can't get their shit together. And second, they keep shooting their sand up in the air and causing billions of damage to the US.

Yeah, the waves of low pressure moving westward hit the warm water of the Atlantic and strengthen into Tropical Waves. They all they do is grow. Planet Earth had a great video of it.

If I'm pulling for the hurricane to hit us, does that make me a bad person? I can't decide.

Back