• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Discuss your Bracket

Jimmer is shooting like 47% of his team shots, there's no way BYU makes the finals.

Is anyone taking St. Johns over Gonzaga? I mean it should be close, but I feel like almost everyone has picked Gonzaga.

I agree with whoever said that any of the top 13 seeds could reasonably win the region if things broke their way.

Jimmer is shooting like 47% of his team shots, there's no way BYU makes the finals.

Is anyone taking St. Johns over Gonzaga? I mean it should be close, but I feel like almost everyone has picked Gonzaga.

I agree with whoever said that any of the top 13 seeds could reasonably win the region if things broke their way.

I liked Oakland, but I don't think they have much of a chance against Texas.

Texas has slumped at a bad time, but they should be a #2 seed.

If Ohio State or Purdue wins it all I win $2000 on a $40 bet. I will make a donation to the ogboards if that somehow comes to fruition.

Please please please.

Now I'm going back and forth over St. John's-Gonzaga. The fact that a lot of people are picking Gonzaga makes me weary. I have seen a good amount of both teams this year, and St. Johns has been more impressive, but Gonzaga is peaking at the right time.

How did you get those odds timdunk? I WANT IN

Now I'm going back and forth over St. John's-Gonzaga. The fact that a lot of people are picking Gonzaga makes me weary. I have seen a good amount of both teams this year, and St. Johns has been more impressive, but Gonzaga is peaking at the right time.

How did you get those odds timdunk? I WANT IN

Either team can really take this but unless you're considering choosing one to then beat BYU, it shouldn't be too much of a big deal.

As I think I mentioned earlier, I am stuck on the sweet 16 match up in this region. BYU or UF, though could easily see neither making it there.

I got my number 2 KU to win it all! in class atm so I cant deeply examine my bracket but will post all those fun things after.

I've got the Zags in the Sweet 16. I think that big dude with the French sounding name (blanking on it at the moment) will get them there.

I got my number 2 KU to win it all! in class atm so I cant deeply examine my bracket but will post all those fun things after.

Have those bastards winning it all myself, over my beloved Horns. Just not a good matchup for Texas when both teams are at full strength.

Have those bastards winning it all myself, over my beloved Horns. Just not a good matchup for Texas when both teams are at full strength.

If Texas were to actually make it all the way to the Championship game, I would pick them over anyone.

I just can't wait for the Texas/Duke match up as that basically determines if I have a chance at winning bracket contests this year. And I hate Duke.

If it is UT vs KU for the NC then i'm scarred in all honest. Rivalry games for championship games are always very unsettling.

There are so many toss-up games in the first round...I'm getting edgy as the games draw closer.

Specifically:

St. Johns-Gonzaga
Marquette-Xavier
Clemson-WVU
W/E-Georgetown
Mizzou-Cincy

These are all 6-11/5-12 games too...bizarre. The 8-9's are clearly tossups. ugh

This is easily the most conservative bracket I have chosen in ten years. Kind of ironic since I view this bracket as the least predictable of the last ten years.

I have only two double digit seeds winning "the former" round one: Michigan St and Memphis. The only MAJOR upset I have is Temple over SDSU in "the former" 2nd round.

This is easily the most conservative bracket I have chosen in ten years. Kind of ironic since I view this bracket as the least predictable of the last ten years.

I have only two double digit seeds winning "the former" round one: Michigan St and Memphis. The only MAJOR upset I have is Temple over SDSU in "the former" 2nd round.

Wait, you only have two double digit seeds winning?

I have 8 right now. I have 4 in the SE bracket. You don't think Utah State is going to beat KSU?

Back