• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anyone On The Pit Been To Jail/Prison?

Drunk tank in Charlottesville the night before Swank missed the last second FG. Was apparently walking the wrong way out of town looking for a Papa Johns (there was not one at the time). Cop was super nice, didn't charge for fake ID or underage possession, just public intoxication. Rough weekend though.

Twice:
1. A couple of hours in my hometown for underage drinking when I was 16. My father grounded me for 3 months for that.

2. I was detained (not behind bars) for a few hours for suspected violation of the Mann Act when I was 19. I was taking a girl I was dating over the Goethals Bridge from Staten Island to NJ and was stopped by a NJ State Trooper immediately after crossing the bridge. The girl called her mother, who was an absolute babe and a rich bitch. Mama came to NJ and raised hell, telling the cops that she'd let us use her couch if we wanted to do anything immoral. It probably didn't hurt that mama let them know that she was "friends" with an attorney who worked in the U.S Attorney's Office for Eastern District of NY. Unfortunately, it turned out mama wasn't serious about letting us use her couch.

Epilogue - I met Joe Namath thanks to the gal in #2. We stopped at Bachelors III for drinks a year later and Joe picked up my tab as an excuse to come over and meet her. He was kind enough to not snake me that night, although I know she later went out with him a few times.

My next parole hearing is in 19 months. I've got jhmd preparing my remarks.

I think I posted this on the board somewhere at some point, but my aunt spent ~21 years in prison before she died. These were two separate occasions (~4 and ~17 years) with ~9 years in between in which she was on the lam after skipping furlough, committing a lot more crimes and ending up on the FBI's top 10 list. Rudy G. was the prosecutor who put her away for good around 1985.

Oh, she was. Ran some guns for the black liberation army, participated in a couple of armored car robberies, bombed the US Senate building, stuff like that.

I've been to jail multiple times. Every story is more entertaining the RJ's and I couldn't imagine thinking they were worthy of putting in a book. His collection of short stories must be shit.

This thread is almost much fun as hitting an exacta to watch the loser brigade of Biff, Townie and Stan Gable jerking each other offer desperate for any attention a tall.

If one of you decided to be there friend for day, it would get you enough good karma to balance out fucking your wife's supersmodel sister.

I've been to prison once, I've been married - twice. I was once drafted by Lyndon Johnson and had to live in shit-ass Mexico for 21/2 years for no reason. I've had my eye socket punched in, a kidney taken out and I got a bone-chip in my ankle that's never gonna heal. I've seen some pretty shitty situations in my life, but nothing has ever sucked more ass than this.

Back