• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Earthquake/Anyone feel that?

raleigh here, just felt it shake my whole apartment building... earthquake? Bomb? shall we all head for the hills?

Don't have any cell service now. Crazy.

I work at Baptist and we had a pretty good shake over here.

I'm here at the Wake library, everyone is coming out trying to figure out what it was.

Felt it in downtown Winston. Co-worker was on the phone with Raleigh and they felt it too.

Confirmed from my source. I have a source and am waiting on their Richter scale report and location.

Quake just rocked the 27103! Did Qadafi set off a nuke?

Thought it was just an extra vibration from my dryer at first, but realized it was too strong. Felt several small aftershocks right after as well. We're just south of Winston. My wife and I were trying to figure out what it was and I told her I thought it was an earthquake. She said "Why not check the source of all information, the Wake Boards."

Thought it was just an extra vibration from my dryer at first, but realized it was too strong. Felt several small aftershocks right after as well. We're just south of Winston. My wife and I were trying to figure out what it was and I told her I thought it was an earthquake. She said "Why not check the source of all information, the Wake Boards."

SHE IS WISE

huntersville too. i thought it was because i'm stoned

MSNBC says 5.8 centered in Mineral, VA. Pentagon and Capital evacuated.

Back