• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Earthquake/Anyone feel that?

Reports of tremors near Trade and Tryon in Charlotte appear related to BAC stock price and not actual earthquake.

LOL at the Drudge Headline:

"5.8 MAG EARTHQUAKE ROCKS DC"

No, it rocked central VA.

Definitely felt it on 13th floor of building in downtown Raleigh. The whole building was wobbling. It lasted for a pretty long time. Fucking crazy, dude.

Certainly felt it in Charlotte. Thought it was just construction until my brother in Charlottesville mentioned it.

I was taking a piss during my first earthquake. Didn't really feel it but when I walked back in the office everyone was standing around -- i stood still and could barely feel it, but the building was definitely shaking.

Definitely felt it on 13th floor of building in downtown Raleigh. The whole building was wobbling. It lasted for a pretty long time. Fucking crazy, dude.

same floor of a building, but in Greensboro. kinda sucked as I imagined the whole building going down.

In DC. My whole building was shaking. Wow.

I thought the building was going to collapse.

Felt it in Concord, but figured it was a truck passing by or a methhead trying to blow up the office.

Gave us a nice shake here in Vermont. Felt a lot like the one that hit Ottawa last year only this one lasted twice as long. Had people come out of their buildings in downtown Burlington.

Felt in Charlotte and wife texted to say she felt it in Baltimore.

Got a decent rumble here in the Philadelphia area too, knocked a couple of things down in the apartment.

Didnt feel it in Charlotte. Friends in NYC and DC have been evacuated.

Back