• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Earthquake/Anyone feel that?

I didn't feel anything in Western NC....of course one wall of my office is the exterior wall that separates the office from the plant so there is always a little bit of rumbling/shaking going on so it probably didn't overpower that

Last edited:
Felt it outside Philly. Kind of crazy.

Can't get through to my brother in Richmond :(

I didn't feel it here in Atlanta BUT my friend who works in Duluth felt it. The ladies in his office freaked.

Felt it out in Clemmons too. Not a whole lot of shaking but teh floor was defs moving some (on the ground floor of a 3 story building).

CNN says it reached toronto. Wow! And is saying workers at the CNN building felt it too. This is crazy

i felt a little shaking didnt even realize what it was tho.

Reports of tremors near Trade and Tryon in Charlotte appear related to BAC stock price and not actual earthquake.

That's actually the sound of JP Morgan riding into town about to gobble that azz up next week!!!

"Everyone in the Wachovia building just left their offices and looked around/ran to the stairwells. Pretty crazy stuff.

A coworker and I went immediately to a conference room with a window thinking it had to be a storm or something"

what floor are you on, 23rd floor was freaking out

Last edited:
Remember the quake back in 03 or 04 that was felt on campus? Scared the poop out of me.

Back