Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 227

Thread: Reputation: The great mystery!

  1. #201
    Another negrep coming your way for acting like a douchenozzle

  2. #202
    Sheikh of Smoke
    tsywake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Grassy Knoll, NC
    Posts
    25,781
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Had only there been someone who suggested this a while back. haha I got flamed hard core for saying anon rep was stupid.
    The message board is much larger than one person though. We ended up with a lot of complaints, so we made the change. At the time, you were very much in the minority.

  3. #203
    Steve Lepore Chris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Greensboro
    Posts
    1,937
    Quote Originally Posted by tsywake View Post
    The message board is much larger than one person though. We ended up with a lot of complaints, so we made the change. At the time, you were very much in the minority.
    Of course I was the minority. It's popular to disagree with the FSU fan. Just saying...

  4. #204
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    Another negrep coming your way for acting like a douchenozzle
    After that last post, yup.

  5. #205
    Dickie Hemric

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Richmond
    Posts
    12,701
    Moron here can't see his rep. I guess I've been left some since I have a gold bar. But I go to user CP and there's nothing there. Did it move?
    "It's now time to win."

  6. #206
    Dickie Hemric

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Richmond
    Posts
    12,701
    Got it, tw. Thanks.
    "It's now time to win."

  7. #207
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    Another negrep coming your way for acting like a douchenozzle

    I like the term "douchenozzle"

  8. #208
    ALL OF YOUR REP ARE BELONG TO ME

  9. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by VaDeac View Post
    Moron here can't see his rep. I guess I've been left some since I have a gold bar. But I go to user CP and there's nothing there. Did it move?
    I vote that Va's signature be removed. Everytime I see it, a glimmer of hope crosses my desolate soul and I crash back to earth.

  10. #210
    You can remove sig lines from view in your settings. It's wonderful.

  11. #211
    I'd like to be able to "like" tags. There could be a like counter and rankings page for the best tags.

  12. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by DEACisGO View Post
    I'd like to be able to "like" tags. There could be a like counter and rankings page for the best tags.
    Is this possible? It would be cool if the tag cloud could represent this merit, instead of the number of times the tag is used.

  13. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by DEACisGO View Post
    I'd like to be able to "like" tags. There could be a like counter and rankings page for the best tags.
    This would be pretty cool.

  14. #214
    OK, I'm feeling like a total idiot here but...... here goes.... how do I give reputation? I figured the mechanics of it would be here but I'm either overlooking them or they're not. A little help.....

  15. #215
    Resident Astrophysicist
    TWDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    22,058
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mangler View Post
    OK, I'm feeling like a total idiot here but...... here goes.... how do I give reputation? I figured the mechanics of it would be here but I'm either overlooking them or they're not. A little help.....
    Little star to the left of the post/user you want to rep.

  16. #216
    What does grey rep mean?

  17. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by WFUWaldo View Post
    What does grey rep mean?
    Person giving the rep either doesn't have many posts here or is in negative rep, so their rep doesn't count.
    Football. Bloody Hell.

  18. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    Before you go,"Hey RJ, do the double quote", I hit the button and didn't work.

    As to "ganging up" it encourages ganging up if no one knows who did it. Plus it allows people to hide an attack anyone and everyone they don't like.

    It's 100% a popularity contest the way it is.
    you know, rj ended up with about 1 million rep points before leaving. How was it possible that he was this angry about rep?

  19. #219
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    you know, rj ended up with about 1 million rep points before leaving. How was it possible that he was this angry about rep?
    haev some pos

  20. #220
    I think its about time to go back to anonymous rep.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •