Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Reputation: The great mystery!

Another negrep coming your way for acting like a douchenozzle

Sheikh of Smoke
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Had only there been someone who suggested this a while back. haha I got flamed hard core for saying anon rep was stupid.
    The message board is much larger than one person though. We ended up with a lot of complaints, so we made the change. At the time, you were very much in the minority.

Quote Originally Posted by tsywake View Post
    The message board is much larger than one person though. We ended up with a lot of complaints, so we made the change. At the time, you were very much in the minority.
    Of course I was the minority. It's popular to disagree with the FSU fan. Just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    After that last post, yup.

Dickie Hemric

Moron here can't see his rep. I guess I've been left some since I have a gold bar. But I go to user CP and there's nothing there. Did it move?
    "It's now time to win."

Dickie Hemric

Got it, tw. Thanks.
    "It's now time to win."

I like the term "douchenozzle"

ALL OF YOUR REP ARE BELONG TO ME

Quote Originally Posted by VaDeac View Post
    Moron here can't see his rep. I guess I've been left some since I have a gold bar. But I go to user CP and there's nothing there. Did it move?
    I vote that Va's signature be removed. Everytime I see it, a glimmer of hope crosses my desolate soul and I crash back to earth.

You can remove sig lines from view in your settings. It's wonderful.

I'd like to be able to "like" tags. There could be a like counter and rankings page for the best tags.

Quote Originally Posted by DEACisGO View Post
    I'd like to be able to "like" tags. There could be a like counter and rankings page for the best tags.
    Is this possible? It would be cool if the tag cloud could represent this merit, instead of the number of times the tag is used.

Quote Originally Posted by DEACisGO View Post
    This would be pretty cool.

OK, I'm feeling like a total idiot here but...... here goes.... how do I give reputation? I figured the mechanics of it would be here but I'm either overlooking them or they're not. A little help.....

Resident Astrophysicist
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mangler View Post
    OK, I'm feeling like a total idiot here but...... here goes.... how do I give reputation? I figured the mechanics of it would be here but I'm either overlooking them or they're not. A little help.....
    Little star to the left of the post/user you want to rep.

What does grey rep mean?

Quote Originally Posted by WFUWaldo View Post
    What does grey rep mean?
    Person giving the rep either doesn't have many posts here or is in negative rep, so their rep doesn't count.
    Football. Bloody Hell.

Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    Before you go,"Hey RJ, do the double quote", I hit the button and didn't work.

As to "ganging up" it encourages ganging up if no one knows who did it. Plus it allows people to hide an attack anyone and everyone they don't like.

It's 100% a popularity contest the way it is.
    you know, rj ended up with about 1 million rep points before leaving. How was it possible that he was this angry about rep?

you know, rj ended up with about 1 million rep points before leaving. How was it possible that he was this angry about rep?
    haev some pos

I think its about time to go back to anonymous rep.