how do you go about signing reps?

just type out your username mebbe?

Resident Astrophysicist
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AttilatheHoo View Post
    how do you go about signing reps?

just type out your username mebbe?
    Yes

wow, I've been here since March and this is my first post - at this rate I should be able to rep in about 37 years.

Broderick Hicks
    Im unable to give rep to brasky. Says i need to hand out more but i havent given him any in months so im confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Manifest Destiny View Post
    Im unable to give rep to brasky. Says i need to hand out more but i havent given him any in months so im confused.
    Doesn't matter how long its been. If you want to give him rep you have to rep like 10 other people (pos or neg) now.

"quit bitching about neg rep/ all of my negrep is unsigned/ You might honestly be the single worst poster at these boards." "#deucesucksatpicking" I/E why kids shouldn't be allowed on these boards

Broderick Hicks
    Quote Originally Posted by ITK View Post
    Doesn't matter how long its been. If you want to give him rep you have to rep like 10 other people (pos or neg) now.
    Gracias.

Also cant write any rep on my phone. Anyone else have this problem.

Gracias.

Also cant write any rep on my phone. Anyone else have this problem.
    I open the rep screen in a new window, and im able to leave rep. If this works for you, please leave Brasky neg rep for me.

How are you notified about being repped? You just have to constantly check the USER CP tab?

Quote Originally Posted by IrishAnglerDan View Post
    How are you notified about being repped? You just have to constantly check the USER CP tab?
    I have my secretary check it for me.

I have the most rep of any user that is real.

That is the true mystery.
    Football. Bloody Hell.

it better be pos rep you turd

Quote Originally Posted by deacvision7 View Post
    I have the most rep of any user that is real.

That is the true mystery.
    I wonder what your pos:neg ratio is. Cause I know I personally have given you a shit ton of both.

Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    I wonder what your pos:neg ratio is. Cause I know I personally have given you a shit ton of both.
    Here are the most recent. I cut off the comments that the lovely people left me.

The very bottom one is a "gray" rep from Kanhoji... it had a meanie comment on it!

ETA the rest of my first page of rep. I don't get it either.

Last edited by deacvision7; 02-22-2012 at 04:36 PM.
    Football. Bloody Hell.

that is somewhat astounding considering your general jackassery. however, i do think an important factor is that plebes are scurred of negging mods.

do you remember the last rep you gave me? i'm guessing you were LOL drunk.

People shouldn't be scared of me retaliating. I don't care about my rep. I think it is comical that it is so high. I've been known to respond with post rep if someone signs their neg rep.

And yeah, I remember it. That song still nails your hipster/emo ass dead to rights, IMO.
    Football. Bloody Hell.

If my rep mattered I would give it. Even us less popular should be allowed to use rep, it like not allowing the poor to vote. 95% of my neg rep has come from religion threads and my grammar. Specifically one hater that seeks me out daily.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesda3 View Post
    If my rep mattered I would give it. Even us less popular should be allowed to use rep, it like not allowing the poor to vote. 95% of my neg rep has come from religion threads and my grammar. Specifically one hater that seeks me out daily.

It like totally that like.
    Football. Bloody Hell.

"Massage therapist told me, she said, 'You know, coach, what happened in Haiti is a catastrophe. What you're having is a disappointment.' I told her that depends on what chair she was sitting in. Because it does feel like a catastrophe to me, because it is my life."

-Roy Williams
    Football. Bloody Hell.