• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Another negrep coming your way for acting like a douchenozzle

Had only there been someone who suggested this a while back. haha I got flamed hard core for saying anon rep was stupid.

The message board is much larger than one person though. We ended up with a lot of complaints, so we made the change. At the time, you were very much in the minority.

The message board is much larger than one person though. We ended up with a lot of complaints, so we made the change. At the time, you were very much in the minority.

Of course I was the minority. It's popular to disagree with the FSU fan. Just saying...

Moron here can't see his rep. I guess I've been left some since I have a gold bar. But I go to user CP and there's nothing there. Did it move?

Moron here can't see his rep. I guess I've been left some since I have a gold bar. But I go to user CP and there's nothing there. Did it move?

I vote that Va's signature be removed. Everytime I see it, a glimmer of hope crosses my desolate soul and I crash back to earth.

I'd like to be able to "like" tags. There could be a like counter and rankings page for the best tags.

I'd like to be able to "like" tags. There could be a like counter and rankings page for the best tags.

Is this possible? It would be cool if the tag cloud could represent this merit, instead of the number of times the tag is used.

OK, I'm feeling like a total idiot here but...... here goes.... how do I give reputation? I figured the mechanics of it would be here but I'm either overlooking them or they're not. A little help.....

OK, I'm feeling like a total idiot here but...... here goes.... how do I give reputation? I figured the mechanics of it would be here but I'm either overlooking them or they're not. A little help.....

Little star to the left of the post/user you want to rep.

Before you go,"Hey RJ, do the double quote", I hit the button and didn't work.

As to "ganging up" it encourages ganging up if no one knows who did it. Plus it allows people to hide an attack anyone and everyone they don't like.

It's 100% a popularity contest the way it is.

you know, rj ended up with about 1 million rep points before leaving. How was it possible that he was this angry about rep?

I think its about time to go back to anonymous rep.

Back