• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Yeah, we ended up having a lot of people calling to end anonymous rep, so we put it to a vote. It was overwhelmingly for making rep public, so in order to reset everything and preserve the anonymity of previous rep, we had to delete it all. Everything has been backed up, so if the experiment doesnt work out, we can always revert it back.

Yeah, we ended up having a lot of people calling to end anonymous rep, so we put it to a vote. It was overwhelmingly for making rep public, so in order to reset everything and preserve the anonymity of previous rep, we had to delete it all. Everything has been backed up, so if the experiment doesnt work out, we can always revert it back.

So you're sayin there's a chance.

I say instead of preserving the anonymity of the previous, that you just give back all the rep and out all the people that were too chicken to sign their name. That would be a lot of fun actually. Letting everyone see who wrote what. Would probably open a lot of eyes.

Can we put that to a vote? I bet we would get an overwhelming majority. I signed all my reps except for maybe 1 or 2 that I can remember, so I certainly would be for outing all the anon reps that were made. What say you Mods?

I say instead of preserving the anonymity of the previous, that you just give back all the rep and out all the people that were too chicken to sign their name. That would be a lot of fun actually. Letting everyone see who wrote what. Would probably open a lot of eyes.

Can we put that to a vote? I bet we would get an overwhelming majority. I signed all my reps except for maybe 1 or 2 that I can remember, so I certainly would be for outing all the anon reps that were made. What say you Mods?

Dude, where ya been? We gots a 28 page thread where things were discussed, people were ridiculed, and hammers were dropped: http://www.ogboards.com/forums/showthread.php?10308-Anonymous-Rep-Now-Public! :thumbsup:

Corn is in the ground...but really just a lot of repairs to the grain bins.

Corn is in the ground...but really just a lot of repairs to the grain bins.

Nice. When does the cotton go in the ground? Or has ethanol and corn syrup turned you guys into mostly corn producers?

Soon...probably once it dries up. Usually about the third week of April. We still have plenty of the white thread.

Just out of curiosity, is there a feature we could add to allow everyone to see Rep they've left?

There's almost nothing for vBulletin that you can think of that someone hasn't already implemented. That said, the add-ons may be behind on the new release compared to the previous version that was very mature.

Had only there been someone who suggested this a while back. haha I got flamed hard core for saying anon rep was stupid.

Back