• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

It takes too long to move up or down, imo. Almost every poster is at one green box. Maybe start people at 0 instead of 10? Obviously a big part of that is the board being so new, though. But I'd still would like to see more morans in red.

It takes too long to move up or down, imo. Almost every poster is at one green box. Maybe start people at 0 instead of 10? Obviously a big part of that is the board being so new, though. But I'd still would like to see more morans in red.

This should take care of itself as post counts build. Plus, the earlier you registered, the more points you'll have in the future.

So, this I found interesting that I didn't know based on TW's list.

One can edit their pos/neg rep comment they left for you.

Also, I did not know that you could retroactively go and rescind a pos rep that you handed out.

How do you rescind a rep given out, and how do you edit your rep comments?

Ahhh, I see what happened now. It is only showing the last 10 reps, not every single one. Missed that.

Last edited:
So, this I found interesting that I didn't know based on TW's list.

One can edit their pos/neg rep comment they left for you.

Also, I did not know that you could retroactively go and rescind a pos rep that you handed out.

How do you rescind a rep given out, and how do you edit your rep comments?

Ahhh, I see what happened now. It is only showing the last 10 reps, not every single one. Missed that.

You cannot rescind rep and you can't edit comments.

Can mods edit neg rep comments?

Somehow one of the neg rep comments was changed. I mean, I thought the original comment was funnier, but whatever.

I did see that I am only seeing my most recent rep. So I'm all set with that.

Can mods edit neg rep comments?

Somehow one of the neg rep comments was changed. I mean, I thought the original comment was funnier, but whatever.

I did see that I am only seeing my most recent rep. So I'm all set with that.

what was the original comment? What is the new comment? I'll have to look.

Wake Forest Twitter... 04-07-2011 07:17 PM dont remember blomqvist being such a whiny twat

Wake Forest Twitter... 04-07-2011 07:17 PM dont remember blomqvist being so whiny

It's really not a big deal, I just didn't know if I was missing out on a hidden rep option. I'm not complaining about the neg rep or the comment since I was completely joking around, and I don't even care who posted it. Like I said, the first one was funnier.

Wake Forest Twitter... 04-07-2011 07:17 PM dont remember blomqvist being such a whiny twat

Wake Forest Twitter... 04-07-2011 07:17 PM dont remember blomqvist being so whiny

It's really not a big deal, I just didn't know if I was missing out on a hidden rep option. I'm not complaining about the neg rep or the comment since I was completely joking around, and I don't even care who posted it. Like I said, the first one was funnier.

It may have been a glitch in editing soon after leaving the comment. Otherwise, I'm not sure what happened. Only admins have the ability to edit reputation and it wasn't an admin.

The original was up for a few hours, fwiw.

"Glitch"??!!! NOOOO! Not on these boards, too! :)

Thanks for the explanation though and looking into it so quickly.

Bottom line is that users don't have this option, and that was my question.

Thanks again.

what's the scale? when do i get my richly-deserved third block?

Last edited:
If you guys are really about transparency, I can't see why you wouldn't demand thart people sign their rep posts.

There should also be a place to see who give negs and who gives positive reps.

If you want transparency don't let people hide.

Very simply anyone who isn't willing to put their names on what they say is a pussy.

But we already know this.

What's the designation given for each level?

I've seen:
Distinguished road
spectacular aura
Much to be proud of

Or is the catchphrase and it's associated points part of the mystery, too? Just curious.

Says the dude with two names over here. Awesome.

3g601097595.gif

vison acting the same child he was on the other board..... but wait he's supposed to be a leader here....hmmm he's acting in a fashion that he complained about out on Scout....isn't there a word for that?

I agree that rep shouldn't be hidden. I love how it's done on BigSoccer.com (also vbulletin) and you can see exactly who gave you negative or positive rep.

I see no reason why it should be anonymous.

Back