• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

wow, I've been here since March and this is my first post - at this rate I should be able to rep in about 37 years.

Im unable to give rep to brasky. Says i need to hand out more but i havent given him any in months so im confused.

Doesn't matter how long its been. If you want to give him rep you have to rep like 10 other people (pos or neg) now.

"quit bitching about neg rep/ all of my negrep is unsigned/ You might honestly be the single worst poster at these boards." "#deucesucksatpicking" I/E why kids shouldn't be allowed on these boards

How are you notified about being repped? You just have to constantly check the USER CP tab?

I have the most rep of any user that is real.

That is the true mystery.

I wonder what your pos:neg ratio is. Cause I know I personally have given you a shit ton of both.

Here are the most recent. I cut off the comments that the lovely people left me.

repreprep.jpg

The very bottom one is a "gray" rep from Kanhoji... it had a meanie comment on it! :plos:

586980_o.gif

ETA the rest of my first page of rep. I don't get it either.

repreprep20.jpg

Last edited:
that is somewhat astounding considering your general jackassery. however, i do think an important factor is that plebes are scurred of negging mods.

do you remember the last rep you gave me? i'm guessing you were LOL drunk.

People shouldn't be scared of me retaliating. I don't care about my rep. I think it is comical that it is so high. I've been known to respond with post rep if someone signs their neg rep.

And yeah, I remember it. That song still nails your hipster/emo ass dead to rights, IMO.

If my rep mattered I would give it. Even us less popular should be allowed to use rep, it like not allowing the poor to vote. 95% of my neg rep has come from religion threads and my grammar. Specifically one hater that seeks me out daily.

If my rep mattered I would give it. Even us less popular should be allowed to use rep, it like not allowing the poor to vote. 95% of my neg rep has come from religion threads and my grammar. Specifically one hater that seeks me out daily.

It like totally that like.

"Massage therapist told me, she said, 'You know, coach, what happened in Haiti is a catastrophe. What you're having is a disappointment.' I told her that depends on what chair she was sitting in. Because it does feel like a catastrophe to me, because it is my life."

-Roy Williams

Back