• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Woot! I'm at/over 50 posts. In spite of my earlier-stated intention to avoid "repping" anyone, I've taken advantage of the privilege to pos rep rj and '03.

Forgot to sign rj's rep.

Ultimately, why does it matter? Haters gonna hate no matter what. I know that asswipes like Mil are going to neg rep me, regardless of what I post. Who cares? I think the fun is in reading the comments...who gives a shit anyway?

Mods, how does rep work past 600 points? No new bar for me after my latest 100. Do the increments increase?

Mods, how does rep work past 600 points? No new bar for me after my latest 100. Do the increments increase?

I believe they do. I have 1600 rep or so and I don't have 16 bars. I'm not sure what kind of formula they use past 500.

We just implemented a new reputation icon system. The icons may be ugly, but we can update them to whatever we'd like.

The previous system would cap out at 10 green squares. I tested this with testuser by giving him 100,000 reputation.

If you'd like to see what you're profile would look like with 100,000 reputation points, search for testuser's posts.

We just implemented a new reputation icon system. The icons may be ugly, but we can update them to whatever we'd like.

The previous system would cap out at 10 green squares. I tested this with testuser by giving him 100,000 reputation.

If you'd like to see what you're profile would look like with 100,000 reputation points, search for testuser's posts.

wow, I'd seen the testuser post with all that and thought it was somehow the avatar, not the rep icons. :tard: could you add another color of green and make it be more squares?

wow, I'd seen the testuser post with all that and thought it was somehow the avatar, not the rep icons. :tard: could you add another color of green and make it be more squares?

We could do that, yes. We just need someone artistic to make some icons :)

wink, wink forest :D

you should really be able to pos rep tags. it would be a nice feature, because of the anonymity of a funny tag. im assuming the mods can tell who tagged what?

I think I've seen it mentioned but maybe it's worth asking again. can we have a list somewhere of recent rep we've given out?

It's been awhile since I took photoshop out of the holster, but I'll give it a go. Any restrictions on dimensions I should know 'bout?

I'm not 100% sure. I'd have to look. I have some things going on right now, but I'll try and remember to look tomorrow.

Back