• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I don't see UserCP in the top of the screen like it was in the old format. Where is it now?

If my rep mattered I would give it. Even us less popular should be allowed to use rep, it like not allowing the poor to vote. 95% of my neg rep has come from religion threads and my grammar. Specifically one hater that seeks me out daily.

So, stop posting about religion and improve your grammar. Problem solved.

So, stop posting about religion and improve your grammar. Problem solved.

He should be allowed to have an opinion about religion, just like you and others are allowed to have opinions about Jeff [Redacted]'s sex life.

and grammar?
internet-24591.jpg

He should be allowed to have an opinion about religion, just like you and others are allowed to have opinions about Jeff [Redacted]'s sex life.

and grammar?
internet-24591.jpg

I never questioned whether he should have a right to an opinion. I just suggested he stop posting about those things if he doesn't want to get negrepped for them. Rather than grammar, I might suggest reading comprehension classes for you.

Wait so I'm negative (largely, IMHO, because of one poster we'll call him "smarjmarl") but I've been giving and deducting rep like a fucking god for a week now. Have I just been wasting my valuable time?

Wait so I'm negative (largely, IMHO, because of one poster we'll call him "smarjmarl") but I've been giving and deducting rep like a fucking god for a week now. Have I just been wasting my valuable time?

Pretty much. It shows the person your message, but it doesn't have any real effect.

I'd like a feature where I could respond to rep, regardless of whether the person "signed" it. Like, you could reply to the rep you receive without seeing who it is sent to.

I'd like a feature where I could respond to rep, regardless of whether the person "signed" it. Like, you could reply to the rep you receive without seeing who it is sent to.
I'd second this suggestion. Some dipshit keeps negrepping, anonymously of course, to tell me how lame I am or to say stupid shit like "new england clam chowder," even when I haven't posted in days. I would of course argue with whoever that person is that anonymous negrepping stating someone is lame is also quite lame and useless, as is repeatedly negrepping. I have no problem with you disliking me as I'm sure the feeling would be mutual. Just do it and move on with the cute online persona you've created. There are probably plenty of other areas that demand your attention and wit I'm sure.

As there is currently no means to respond to this drivel and no shortage of dipshits apparently, I'm choosing not to air these concerns in the public forums and specific topics I've posted in beyond this. If you are bothered enough to repeatedly express your feelings anonymously, go ahead and send me a PM please and we'll see what we can work out.

Case in point, I just received neg rep for my idea asking "What would that serve". I actually don't know who sent that, but I'd like to oblige with an answer.

Hello DV7. Unfortunately I'm in a negrep death spiral, so I just get more negrep because I have negrep, so probably not worthwhile to explain as most rep I receive is just for "shits and giggles". I'd like to respond to each one and tell them how they're ruining my life, my children's lives, and probably my grand children's lives.

haha, I'll send you some pos later. Negative from me only -6, pos from me a +10! #winning

Back