• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Are powedered doughnuts overrated?

Are powdered doughnuts overrated?

• Yes

Votes: 40 52.6%
  • No

Votes: 34 44.7%
  • doofus/numbers

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
depends. if it is the sweet sixteen powdered doughnuts then no. If it is the normal sized ones from KK or Dunkin then yes

when i was young, powdered doughnuts were usually the only ones i would eat. i've since greatly expanded my doughnut preferences, but whenever i'm at my parents' house and my mom gets doughnuts she still gets me at least one powdered. better eat it while leaning over a plate or else you'll look like a coke head.

Absolutely. If I am going to waste calories on a doughnut it sure as shit aint going to be a powdered doughnut.

And is this poll in any way related to the powdered junk thread?

KK used to have a powdered blueberry donut that was probably their best ever.

BRING THEM BACK! NO WONDER YOU HAVE FINANCIAL PROBLEMS--YOU KILL YOUR BEST PRODUCTS:willynilly:

Last edited:
Yes they are overrated. There are far better donut options that are readily available.

And you smartass kids with your funny tags, I thought this was a strong poll. Very thought provoking topic from our friend RJ.

Powdered donuts are just not good. They are dry and nasty, including Sweet Sixteens.

I think this was a good thread and some people (or person) just has RJ envy as the tags show.

As for being overrated, I say definitely. My reasoning being that most place outside of the East Coast only offer two doughnut options in grocery stores/convenience stores - chocolate covered or powdered. I miss being on the East Coast and having other options for store bought doughnuts.

Back