• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Warning - tags - Premium Mod Fight Thread

IrishSlim

The Sultan of Swashbuckle
Reaction score
Don't hide behind the anonymity of tags to bring up other poster's womenzfolk. This falls under the Unstated Guideline, "Don't Be a Douchebag."

Don't hide behind the anonymity of tags to bring up other poster's womenzfolk. This falls under the Unstated Guideline, "Don't Be a Douchebag."

Could PM this but against acting behind closed doors. Just devil's advocate, but the girl referenced is far from an anonymous person on the boards.

This poster has posted pictures of her on the boards, and has put her name in his About Me section. I do recall several threads where he was talking about her as well. Unless there was something different than just 'Hai Liz,' I don't see the significant issue other than it probably leading to you guys getting a lot of annoying PMs. Sorry about that.

Yeah, but she's not posting herself on these boards so I don't think it's cool to put anything on her, in this case she already has to put up with the fact she's dating who she is.

There was something much much different than "hai liz" too.

Yeah, but she's not posting herself on these boards so I don't think it's cool to put anything on her, in this case she already has to put up with the fact she's dating who she is.

There was something much much different than "hai liz" too.

Fair enough. No reason to put salt on her wound.

And (unfortunately) didn't see the other tag besides hai liz.

I made a tag, it was awesomely offensive but could be applied to a million people throughout the world so I thought I was safe.

oh that was me. my bad. I would've posted it too but I thought a tag would be funnier.

Back