• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

problem with tonight's game..sorry

Mbadvisor

Reaction score
we have amajor problem. I am staying at the team hotel, Crowne Plaza. its elevators are totally f___'d up! I'm afraid the team will get lost and not get to the team bus in time for pre-game meal!

we have amajor problem. I am staying at the team hotel, Crowne Plaza. its elevators are totally f___'d up! I'm afraid the team will get lost and not get to the team bus in time for pre-game meal!

Surely they've seen stairs before????

Otis

Seriously, hotel worker said that the Otis workers have been here a year fixing these things. One stairway door was locked that I tried.

How do you "get lost" in a hotel? This isn't Opryland.

Main thing I know about team hotels is never be Gary Clark's wingman

I'm really. Really. Confused.

yesnod.gif

If our players can't figure this out, I really fear tonight's outcome.

the elevators are some kind of computerized system. It's totally confusing. you have to put your floor number on a keypad and it tells you what elevator to wait for

Grobe's probably waiting in the lobby. All the starters will have to sit out the first quarter.

If our players can't figure this out, I really fear tonight's outcome.

Coach Grobe and some players after lunch were as "pi_ _'d" as I was about this. But I have decided to just hang around the lobby until everyone makes it on the bus. If I miss the game---Oh Well, I did it for the team

Seriously, hotel worker said that the Otis workers have been here a year fixing these things. One stairway door was locked that I tried.

Bet the fire marshal would love that.

the elevators are some kind of computerized system. It's totally confusing. you have to put your floor number on a keypad and it tells you what elevator to wait for

I somehow manage to get to my office every morning using the same system...

Modern technology scares me. I'm sticking to my canoe to get from point A to point B.

Back