• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paranormal Activities

Any suggestions on how to go about it? They were going to check with some of their other preacher friends, and the district superintendent for suggestions as well.

I assume that if we get one of the paranormal groups to come out and investigate, they would have suggestions of who to contact since no doubt they've been through it before.

Ask a Jesuit.

My sister has a pretty fucked up story about a violent possession that she witnessed in high school. I'll get the exact details from her today sometime and post them later.

Crazy stuff.

Still waiting to hear about this. :thumbsup:

That is one of the things I'm going to bring up at the meeting tomorrow night. We already do a haunted trail as a fundraiser, combining the two would be killer. I wonder how many people would volunteer to work in the house knowing the history behind it.

I did some deed research last night and came to the conclusion that J. Milt Livengood died sometime in 1985/1986. If you view the aerial map of the property, you can see the two parts of the house, the original 2 story square structure and the addition that was built later in the 1900s. All of the issues happened in the older part of the house.

On a slightly different note, I went back and checked out my text messages between myself and the chief from last week. We were discussing the haunting, and burning the house down. 10 minutes later, I had the accident with the grinder. Am I just clumsy and accident prone (certainly) or did the spirit have a hand in it because I mentioned burning down the house? I hadnt thought about that until one of my coworkers suggested it.

140xk5i.jpg

Does anyone see the girl/woman in the upper right hand window. CREEPY!

Holy crap, I'm not going, but somebody should take some professed atheist as bait.

That is one of the things I'm going to bring up at the meeting tomorrow night. We already do a haunted trail as a fundraiser, combining the two would be killer. I wonder how many people would volunteer to work in the house knowing the history behind it.

I did some deed research last night and came to the conclusion that J. Milt Livengood died sometime in 1985/1986. If you view the aerial map of the property, you can see the two parts of the house, the original 2 story square structure and the addition that was built later in the 1900s. All of the issues happened in the older part of the house.

On a slightly different note, I went back and checked out my text messages between myself and the chief from last week. We were discussing the haunting, and burning the house down. 10 minutes later, I had the accident with the grinder. Am I just clumsy and accident prone (certainly) or did the spirit have a hand in it because I mentioned burning down the house? I hadnt thought about that until one of my coworkers suggested it.

I'd for sure be up to volunteer at a legit haunted house like this. My dad, uncles and cousins did one for years and it was always a good time.

I also have a similar haunting story. I'm currently living in a home that was built in the early 20s. Only one family lived there for 85 years until i moved in. A couple months after getting settled in i started experiencing the occasional door slams and cool drafts of air. Thinking nothing of it other than being an old house i went about my life. One night i wake up to the cool draft to see a blurred figure of a women slowly pacing from the foot of my bed to my dresser. This lasted for a solid minute until it faded out. I later did some research and realized the elderly woman who passed away in the house, was in my bed room when she was found. Don't feel like getting into every single detail, but a few months later I had a room mate experience somthing similar.

Does anyone see the girl/woman in the upper right hand window. CREEPY!

Holy crap, I'm not going, but somebody should take some professed atheist as bait.

HOLY SHIT! I see it too! I enhanced the image a bit to clear up the apparition. CREEPY! :

s5lelc.jpg

I totally know exactly where that house is! In high school I was a delivery driver for the Domino's in Advance and passed that house nearly daily.

I don't believe in ghosts, I would stay there

Sounds like Milt is trying to help these peeps out

I mean obviously it isn't an actual picture of a ghost, but the reflection of the tree in front of the house looks a hell of a lot like a girl (with creepy red eyes).
1zg5nys.jpg

5mb7h5.jpg
well, now she looks more like a muppet.

I mean obviously it isn't an actual picture of a ghost, but the reflection of the tree in front of the house looks a hell of a lot like a girl (with creepy red eyes).
1zg5nys.jpg

5mb7h5.jpg
well, now she looks more like a muppet.

I thought you were just goofing but I can now actually see what you're talking about. Pretty impressive that you were able to make that out. However, almost positive it's due to pareidolia.
Pareidolia is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon or the Moon rabbit, and hearing hidden messages on records played in reverse.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

Oh, I totally agree, but it is still an absolutely striking image.

Back