• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paranormal Activities

ghost_on_stairs_lg.jpg

i'm so excited to hear about the results of your meeting tonight/what you decide to do!

Whoa, found out some big news tonight. Apparently a kid died in a crib fire a long time ago. There was a newspaper story about it. I'll try to find it.

The first woman who rented the house from us had a website devoted to the hauntings going on.

The family that just moved out refused to sleep upstairs in the old part of the house. The house was built in 1856 and the fire was sometime in the 1900s. The kid died in an upstairs bedroom. Not sure if it's the one that has the girl looking out the window or the one beside it. The kid that was possessed slept in the room with the girl looking out the window. The room beside it is where his sister slept. She would wake up 2-3 times a week to see a 4th tall girl at the foot of her bed staring at her, not saying a word.

The board agreed that after the family moved their stuff out they would allow people to go into the house. Our next board meeting is the 2nd Thursday of October. I may be able to arrange for some of you to stay there Halloween night if you are interested.

Can we somehow coordinate to raise the baby twin squirrels in this house?

We could see if they become demon squirrels and then let them loose to wreak havok on mankind!

RubbinsRacin said:
Can we somehow coordinate to raise the baby twin squirrels in this house?

We could see if they become demon squirrels and then let them loose to wreak havok on mankind!

Rubbins's increased contributions is a top 5 thing about the new board.

I did some quick researching last night, but came up empty with the website or news story of the child dying in the crib. The chief is going to try and track down the original renter, who created the website devoted to the hauntings of the house and also had the newspaper clipping.

Sunday at church, I'm going to ask an old lady who is related to Milt for some more details on the house and any history she might know. Shes taken it upon herself to be the geneology expert of the area, so I'm sure she can give me some more info.

I'll stay in that house with a "Fuck Milt" t-shirt on. That guy is a fucking chump.

I almost want to buy a flight to stay in the house. How far is it from the nearest airport?

Back