• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paranormal Activities

How old was his daughter when she died? If you said between 12-15 I may shit my pants in fear.

She was also less than 1 year old. There are over 300 unmarked graves at that cemetery though. Could be one of those.

July 1, 1921 to March 21, 1922. Dorcas Laurette Livengood.

Damn, yodeacsgo. I'm thoroughly impressed. This is a ton of information that I had intended to look up. Thanks for doing all the legwork. The dates of the childrens deaths should make finding the newspaper articles at the library much easier.

34575973_130654461459.jpg

70471508_130654300755.jpg

Woww today is his birthday? That is wacky!!

If Milt always said the house was haunted then maybe the young girl has been around for longer?

If Milt always said the house was haunted then maybe the young girl has been around for longer?

Yeah, thats what I am thinking. I didnt get a chance to talk to the old lady at church this week because it was our homecoming, but I'll ask this Sunday. If Treva or Nell are still alive, I may be able to talk to them and see what stories they can provide.

I posted my story on the old boards a few times, but The Sig Ep house at UGA is VERY haunted. I was not the type of person who believes in ghost, except I sure as SHIT believe in ghost now. Never been so happy to move out of a place in my life.

Too many stories to back up the hauntings there, but one thing I will say in case anyone here runs into a similar situation. When some friends and I were were discussing how it was getting hard to feel safe living in the house over lunch, a priest a few tables away overheard our stories and fears. We had been communicating through that dumb Parker Brothers invention The Quija Board, and honestly learned information about the spirits in the house. The priest explained that obviously the Parker Brothers product did not hold any special powers, but it was a clear way to communicate. If you trust it and there are spirits, I promise it will work. But the priest explained just that it is the “Trust” in the spirit that the devil wants. The priest said there are lost spirits that are both good and bad, but the devil uses the bad ones to try and gain your sole.

I know all this sounds crazy. I am not a religious person, and I still have mixed feelings about the supernatural, but I can tell you a was scared as heck living in that house, and as soon as my fraternity brothers quit trying to contact the ghost everything settled down.

My bet is that the boy in the OP and the old lady old lady in the apartment were chosen as a weak souls or minds, and they let the spirits into there bodies. They started to communicate with them, and the more trust you have in them, the more they will reveal themselves to you and take your soul.

DON”T OPEN YOURSELF UP TO IT

I'm pretty sure Treva is dead, because James R. Spillman is listed as a widower grantor.

Yep, she is dead. I wish I had found this site yesterday. It would have sped up my research.

http://familytreemaker.genealogy.co...marvin-G-Carter-jr/WEBSITE-0001/UHP-0173.html

Triva has living children.

Good work. Nell is still alive, and the info on Treva mentions Everharts, and we have a 70+ year old member of our fire department who is an Everhart. I'll ask him if he knows anything tonight.

Ok here's what I have for the ownership:

Annie died in 1986 and left the house to Treva and Nell. Both were single at the time (maybe widowed?) Treva had lifetime rights to the house.
http://www.daviencrod.org/DocumentView.asp?BypassStartPage=True&DocumentType=Record Books&Instrument=0601 0545

In December of 2001, Nell (who now lives in Atlanta GA) deeded her half to Treva's children James Spillman and Ann Younts.
http://www.daviencrod.org/DocumentView.asp?BypassStartPage=True&DocumentType=Record Books&Instrument=0601 0545

Shortly before her death in 2002, Treva deeded her half to her children James and Anne.
http://www.daviencrod.org/DocumentView.asp?BypassStartPage=True&DocumentType=Record Books&Instrument=06010545

In March of 2005, we acquired the property:
http://www.daviencrod.org/DocumentView.asp?BypassStartPage=True&DocumentType=Record Books&Instrument=06010545

Eh. The links are working, but I got the info from the Register of Deeds. Starting with our current deed, and backtracing.

I'd love to know what info is in Milt's will. That might be why he is still around.

It might not be until next week, but I'm going to go by the public library and see what I can find one afternoon when I get off work. If there are any specific things people want to find out, let me know.

I'm definitely going to look for the newspaper article on the fire that killed the child. I'm also going to look up the obits from both childrends deaths. I'll add Milts will to that.

I posted my story on the old boards a few times, but The Sig Ep house at UGA is VERY haunted. I was not the type of person who believes in ghost, except I sure as SHIT believe in ghost now. Never been so happy to move out of a place in my life.

Too many stories to back up the hauntings there, but one thing I will say in case anyone here runs into a similar situation. When some friends and I were were discussing how it was getting hard to feel safe living in the house over lunch, a priest a few tables away overheard our stories and fears. We had been communicating through that dumb Parker Brothers invention The Quija Board, and honestly learned information about the spirits in the house. The priest explained that obviously the Parker Brothers product did not hold any special powers, but it was a clear way to communicate. If you trust it and there are spirits, I promise it will work. But the priest explained just that it is the “Trust” in the spirit that the devil wants. The priest said there are lost spirits that are both good and bad, but the devil uses the bad ones to try and gain your sole.

I know all this sounds crazy. I am not a religious person, and I still have mixed feelings about the supernatural, but I can tell you a was scared as heck living in that house, and as soon as my fraternity brothers quit trying to contact the ghost everything settled down.

My bet is that the boy in the OP and the old lady old lady in the apartment were chosen as a weak souls or minds, and they let the spirits into there bodies. They started to communicate with them, and the more trust you have in them, the more they will reveal themselves to you and take your soul.

DON”T OPEN YOURSELF UP TO IT

Are you the one with the Belial story?

holy crap, the daughter died on almost the exact day and year I was born. I knew I was involved somehow.

Are you the one with the Belial story?

Nope. I honestly have not told anyone the story other than on the old boards, because people look at you like you are a freak, or that you did too many drugs. And since half of that was true I like to lay low.

Back