• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paranormal Activities

Not really a scary story, and I'm sure not supernatural, but still happened:

I was in Sevilla visiting friends while I was living in Barcelona. I was really drunk (much more drunk than my friends) and apparently being a little obnoxious, so when we left the bar they walked a little ahead of me (maybe 30 feet). I was belligerent so they just let me be. We turned to walk down a REALLY narrow street with a REALLY narrow sidewalk (~2 feet or so) when a really nice Benz turned into the alley coming towards us. No big deal, except that drunk Ellis thought it would be awesome to stick his hand out and smack the side mirror as the car went by. Knocked the damn thing so that it was just hanging by wires. The driver slammed on his brakes and got out, screaming at me in Spanish. I was drunk and didn't even know what was up. He lunged at me like he was going to beat the ever-living shit out of me, when a man I had never seen before and had not noticed being there grabbed him by the shirt, yelled at him in Spanish, wrestled him back into his car, closed the door, and the dude drove away. The unknown guy just walked past me, never looked at me, I said "Gracias" but he never acknowledged me, turned into a dark alley, and was gone. I have no idea who he was or where he came from, just that he was right next to me when I was about to be in big trouble.

Say Hey's story is still freaking me out.

Anyone have any more good Ouija Board stories?

i'm such a pansy that york1313's avatar bothers me. say hey's story... if i was there, i would have peed myself. no joke.

Last edited:
First off, let me say I'm not a believer in ghosts, but some things have been going on lately that are making me wonder.

Our FD purchased a rental house back in 2005 where we intend to put a new station in 10 years or so. The house was originally built in the mid to late 1800s and the MD in town resided there. In the last 6 years, we've had three renters, all scared out of the house. It started with the usual slamming of the doors, random turning off and on of lights, and random stuff being thrown on the floor. All three were approached by a spirit named Milt. Milt lived in the house for years, professing it was haunted but nobody believed him. He's been dead for 40+ years. None of the three families had heard of Milt or knew he lived there before they were encountered by him. The previous two famies were scared out by the basic stuff. Enter family 3. They moved in back in 2008. They went along with the petty stuff, thinking it's just coincidental and they're a fine Christian family so they prayed through it and made it work.

Fast forward to last friday. The mother and son were talking in the living room about changes they'd like to make to the house, renovations and improvements. The 17 year old start to feel ill, and says something strange to his mom. He says he feels possessed, like something is inside of him. The mother reaffirms he's not possessed and explains that their belief will carry them through. He continues to feel worse and worse, and he starts making unnatural movements and saying weird things that she couldn't make out. The more she prays, the worse he gets. Finally he looks at her with eyes rolled back into his head and he says in a deep voice "get out!" and then goes into a violent seizure. She picks him up, takes him outside and calls 911. We arrive on the scene and he was definitely having a seizure. They transport him to Baptist, and they've done multiple tests and scans.

They can't find anything wrong with him. The family refuses to go back into the house, unless it's daylight and they aren't alone. Like I said before, I'm not a believer in ghosts, but to see the conviction in her eyes, I know she isn't faking it, or lying. It's also strange that all three families have had similar issues, but it seems to be getting worse now.

Last edited:
I know TLDR, but do any posters have similar stories? At this point, I'm not sure what to think.

believe in ghosts myself and have watched shows on the paranormal.

on some of the shows, doing renovations brings about spirit activity for some reason.

can take it with a grain of salt or not.

1. Grab a Vid Camera
2. Visit the house tonight around midnight
3. Start talking about all the changes you want to make to the house for the next renters
4. Record.
5. ????
6. PROFIT

tree-clipart-4.jpg

I've got some good haunting stories that I've shared here before, but that one is better than any of mine. I actually got a bit creeped out by that one.

yeah that one was...disturbing.

I love Halloween time when they show all those kinds of shows about the world's most haunted places but the ones that freak me out the most are old mental hospitals for some reason.

That would scare the shit out of me, and makes me wary of ever purchasing an old home.

...actually, that's not even a 'that WOULD scare me', that story DID scare me. right now. *shudder* You couldn't pay me to stay at that house (well, maybe some ridiculous amount).

Back