• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paranormal Activities

I still want to know how all of these people know they have come in contact with "Milt".

I still want to know how all of these people know they have come in contact with "Milt".

I'll find it when I get a chance to talk to them. Maybe as early as Thursday. Just got back from meeting with my pastor. Hes heard of something similar, but nothing as serious. He suggested contacting the Catholic Church, who still performs exorcisms, but apparently not all Catholic priests can perform them. Will hopefully find out more details on Thursday.

Got an email from the mother:

I have not had a computer all weekend, so I apologize for the delay in response. As you can imagine, things are a little crazy. Thank you for your and MrsTsy's prayers. I don't know what we would have done if not for the love, support and prayers of everyone around us. I am thankful everyday to know God's grace and love and that is where I find my strength and peace.

I am not sure what it is going to take to fix this problem. I don't even know if it can be fixed. We have had a couple of people from our church bless the house, we have prayed over the house, etc. It gets better for a while, then comes back. I would be happy to talk to you and help in any way that I can. I believe (Fire Chief) will be coming to our house tonight and we will be talking about what has happened. You are welcome to join him if that is ok with him. Otherwise, just let me know when you want to talk.

I'm anxious to hear what the Chief finds out and I'm sure he'll tell us everything at the Thursday meeting. Truthfully, at this point I dont want to go anywhere near this house.

I would be careful about the Catholic exorcism thing. As a Roman Catholic, I know that it is a very broad overstatement to say that the Catholic Church performs exorcisms. If at all, they are performed very, very rarely, and mostly by priests who operate on the fringes of the religion. If you walked into a Catholic Church and asked for an exorcist, they would direct you to the local video store. So just be careful, lest you offend someone.

Of course I know that your intentions are in the right place and you would not mean to offend anyone, but I wanted to warn you anyway.

I would be careful about the Catholic exorcism thing. As a Roman Catholic, I know that it is a very broad overstatement to say that the Catholic Church performs exorcisms. If at all, they are performed very, very rarely, and mostly by priests who operate on the fringes of the religion. If you walked into a Catholic Church and asked for an exorcist, they would direct you to the local video store. So just be careful, lest you offend someone.

Of course I know that your intentions are in the right place and you would not mean to offend anyone, but I wanted to warn you anyway.

Any suggestions on how to go about it? They were going to check with some of their other preacher friends, and the district superintendent for suggestions as well.

I assume that if we get one of the paranormal groups to come out and investigate, they would have suggestions of who to contact since no doubt they've been through it before.

Any suggestions on how to go about it? They were going to check with some of their other preacher friends, and the district superintendent for suggestions as well.

I assume that if we get one of the paranormal groups to come out and investigate, they would have suggestions of who to contact since no doubt they've been through it before.

This seems to be your best course of action.

Line the perimeter of the house with salt and burn it down. Later, Milt.

Line the perimeter of the house with salt and burn it down. Later, Milt.

meh, he'll find a way to get out

the-man-in-black.jpg

You could locate his grave, open it up, pour in some salt and gasoline, then set it on fire. Probably not legal though.

I'm up for a visit. Would you allow a Pit photo session before you try to cleanse the house? We could try to capture Milt on camera.

I'm up for a visit. Would you allow a Pit photo session before you try to cleanse the house? We could try to capture Milt on camera.

i find this fascinating; capturing 'things' on film. not lame orbs, but definite shapes of people/faces.

Back