• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paranormal Activities

His explanation/speculation of how those objects move seems to match with the videos and the lack of any kind of exhaust/trail. What was it? Like they create some weird time warp gravitational thing immediately around them in the direction they want to go and "fall" into that. It was something like that -- I put on that doc a couple of times while I was falling asleep.

His explanation/speculation of how those objects move seems to match with the videos and the lack of any kind of exhaust/trail. What was it? Like they create some weird time warp gravitational thing immediately around them in the direction they want to go and "fall" into that. It was something like that -- I put on that doc a couple of times while I was falling asleep.

First, not a physicist so gonna do my best. The crafts are apparently powered by a reactor containing a stable isotope of Element 115 (I think named Moscovium when officially discovered in the early 2000's) which, when activated, wraps it in some sort of anti-gravity field, which apparently allows it's movements to be independent of the laws of physics. That is 100% consistent with many videos of UFO's moving so erratically and accelerating/decelerating so quickly.

Guess we'll find out later today when the raid on Area 51 definitely succeeds.

Back