• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball recruiting update 3/24

BloggerSoDear Tree with 7 of his teams first 11. Couple easy ones and a three #DTCC

BSD: TJ Warren did a great job on Rountree. Much bigger physically and got him out of his game.

Apparently Braxton is a defensive stud. Shut down Scout's #1 ranked PG Rodney Purvis in the first game as well.

Awesome reports. We really needed them to show up for this tournament to assuage some of the venom.

I'm so happy to hear that our recruits are impressing Dave Telep and such. I would love for [Redacted] to prove me wrong and be a great talent scout. I just want Wake to be as good as possible, and if [Redacted] is able to get us back to the top 5 of the ACC with these guys I will eat as much crow as I need to.

I'm so happy to hear that our recruits are impressing Dave Telep and such. I would love for [Redacted] to prove me wrong and be a great talent scout. I just want Wake to be as good as possible, and if [Redacted] is able to get us back to the top 5 of the ACC with these guys I will eat as much crow as I need to.

+1

EvanDanielscout Codi Miller-McIntyre has proved some stuff at the Carolina Challenge. Tough, hard nosed guard. Making a believer out of me.

JaceyZembal Wake Forest junior commit Codi Miller-McIntyre is putting a big number on the board in this one. #dtcc

RAL57 Miller-McIntryre shoots the ball too well, may get minutes early at wake just based on his shooting proficiency

Last edited:
But Bz can't recruit so I fully expect all these players to flop miserably.

"The older I've gotten the more I've wanted to care less about Wake because of the complete d0uches who pull for Wake."

^^^ From elsewhere on this thread.

Echoes my sentiments exactly. This has been bothering me for some time, but after the craziness demonstrated this year by dv7, IrishSlim, ChrisL, and the others over Bz, it's embarrassing to know that losers like this claim to be Wake fans.

Grow up you immature whiny brats.

The phenomenon of posters from the other board coming to a new board to complain about the new board is just strange. You think they'd be happy that those posters they don't like don't post over there as often anymore.

WAAAHHHHHHHHHH PEOPLE DON'T AGREE WITH ME YOU'RE ALL STUPIDHEADS

freke is welcome here, but we're not going to censor tags (for the most part), especially when youre practically asking for it.

Back