• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball recruiting update 3/24

Good one! Im still doing my job,providing accurate info, and have my contacts. Obviously I'm not hurting too bad.

twitter.png

LOL..not quite. I have a few more sources than Twitter or Facebook

Honest question, catu... Clearly, one of the sources a guy like you relies upon are coaches and other people close to the program. But is there ever an exchange of information? In other words, do you ever trade info on guys you've seen or heard about being available with coaches in return for info on what they are doing?

All I will say is that my info is accurate. I will not put my name on anything I cannot verify with my trusted sources.

All I will say is that my info is accurate. I will not put my name on anything I cannot verify with my trusted sources.

I wasn't questioning the accuracy of your information. I was just curious as to whether guys in your line of work ever gave leads on guys they'd seen to coaches, in return for information or otherwise.

i will be glad to change my name if it bothers you so much

If you want this done, and I don't care if you do or don't, you can just ask TWDeac, cookout, or OliveGardenDeac, and they can change it for you without you having to re-register.

If you want this done, and I don't care if you do or don't, you can just ask TWDeac, cookout, or OliveGardenDeac, and they can change it for you without you having to re-register.

thats fine. tell them to do it.

I believe you attacked me first with the Post non sense.

Only cause you came in here shitting on DK's info. While I appreciate your efforts, you're not the only person who has friends close to our recruiting team.

Only cause you came in here shitting on DK's info. While I appreciate your efforts, you're not the only person who has friends close to our recruiting team.

Never said I had a monopoly on info. I put my name on stuff i can verify. His info about who is hosting Katenda was wrong as is this notion that Wake is looking at Olu Ashaolu at this time.

Never said I had a monopoly on info. I put my name on stuff i can verify. His info about who is hosting Katenda was wrong as is this notion that Wake is looking at Olu Ashaolu at this time.

I'll take "Walking Evidence for Why the Premium Model is Failing for $500," Alex.

Back