• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Four

Alright UAB, I see you there. Good for them getting it back to reasonable. And while I sympathize with VT getting snubbed again, imagine how Bama feels seeing UAB in this game. Of course, it doesn't have to do with football so, I don't know how crazy they get about it.

Watching Clemson just pisses me off...serious coach envy.

Ugh Aaron Johnson has a broken tibia smh.

Brad Brownell is a fantastic coach. I will say that.

Congrats to Clemson for actually moving on the real tournament.

They certainly are firing on all cylinders at the best time of the year.

Not the First Four, but on ESPN2, Kent St. and St. Mary's are coming down to the wire.

GO THERE NOW

VCU-USC just tipped, and there has already been a Shaka Smart-Shaka Zulu comparison. Oh, and Jamie Skeen just traveled. And it's a Gus game. GUS.

Neither team looks very good so far. I kinda liked the winner against GT, but idk if I can take either right now.

As Chris Wright goes, so goes Georgetown. I still think out of all of yesterday/today's games, Clemson is who I'd pick to land the upset.

March Madness On Demand gets my early viewing. Will be all I watch tomorrow at work after noon.

Lets go.

Skeeeeeeeeeen! Hits a 3 and ties it up.

Come on VCU! Love the full court press. Love Shaka Smart.

I'm getting stressed out about my bracket at the last few hours here. Not because of this game, just because of everything that could happen.

Back