• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Four

Low-scoring but the game has become pretty good.

Alex Stephenson became a BAWSE for USC after transferring.

Wow...if that had been the end of the game then it would have been a great shot.

I always wonder why the hell teams don't push up defensively on end of half/game plays like that.

I did the same bracket for three different leagues. I pretty much suck :rulz:

Gotta feel good for Skeen, always nice to see a happy Deacon, even if it's a an ex-Deac.

Overall though, how do we all feel about this years' format for these 4 games?
I'm still lukewarm I guess, and I suspect unless they find a way to inject compelling storyline into the games they'll still feel arbitrary and tacked on.

There was only one close game, but I really thought there would be more excitement around the 11/12 games.

Gotta feel good for Skeen, always nice to see a happy Deacon, even if it's a an ex-Deac.

Overall though, how do we all feel about this years' format for these 4 games?
I'm still lukewarm I guess, and I suspect unless they find a way to inject compelling storyline into the games they'll still feel arbitrary and tacked on.

I think playing to get into the tournament is about as compelling as they could get. I just think adding more mediocre teams into the tournament just doesn't do much for me even if some games are competitive.

Back