• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Secret NBA Thread

IAppreciateIt

no bunting allowed
Reaction score
This thread is going to be awesome.

Last edited:
This thread will be awesome but it needs some content.

llamapillar.jpg

Hard to believe the old thread is almost 3 years old.

Generic NCAA courts are destroying College Basketball.

Last 3 Pages

I did something similar for the UMD vBulletin boards a while back. Make a couple changes but it should still work the same here.

derrick rose wasn't having a very good season anyway #scoop

derrick rose wasn't having a very good season anyway #scoop

Ya I posted about some Kevin Pelton insider article that you might be interested in. Something about how rehabbing players typically get better at shooting, and tend to shoot more jumpers in the future.

Not DRose.

I've never paid for ESPN Insider in my life tho, so I never read the entire article.

HEY APETIT why don't you do your own stats analyses like this guy on reddit

http://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/2xa5oh/final_draft_nba_passer_rating/

Pretty nifty study. Turns out Lawson and Harden are super valuable as passers. Not sure wtf Eric Gordon is doing, though.

hah i've actually thought about it at times, but i've never taken the time to get a good dataset. plus there are a lot of smart guys out there coming up with cool bball analyses (this reddit guy's is pretty rudimentary due to simple data) who do have access to that sweet data. baseball on the other hand is STRUGGLING. i think im gonna comment about it on the mlb thread.

Should alter on the front page so that this doesn't show up as the last thread accessed.

Back