• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Pit's First Pet Peeve Thread

p sure we've talked about this but what's the deal with food packaging that is impossible to open cleanly?

Pedialytes are frustratingly hard to open after a late night. They used to have a top where after you opened it you could flip it over and screw it back on with the opposite end facing down and it would open it for you, but have discontinued it for some reason.

Working at a big company the back office drones have an infuriating tendency to open emails with “hi team” when there are numerous people on a chain. Would it absolutely kill you to address the individual or functional group that needs to take action.

people other than former professional athletes who refer to pro sports teams as "us" or "we"

When someone schedules a meeting with me when I’ve already got one scheduled and clearly didn’t check beforehand. So I have to find and propose a new time, doing their work for them.

What if they're on a wake message board and refer to App as "we"???

Back