• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Pit's First Pet Peeve Thread

i mean if we're being real here you should just buy new clothes instead of washing them. #:cam:

People who question other people's pet peeves. That is why they are called "pet" peeves - they are personal and often unexplainable.

Straw wrappers that are so tight that the straw breaks rather than letting the paper slide off.

lol. better than chapstick OR a pocket knife.

i have a reusable straw at the office - i don't particularly like it because when you let it out of your mouth, it often flings liquid everywhere. Not quite sure about the physics of it. I have our office switching to paper straws.

lol. better than chapstick OR a pocket knife.

i have a reusable straw at the office - i don't particularly like it because when you let it out of your mouth, it often flings liquid everywhere. Not quite sure about the physics of it. I have our office switching to paper straws.

Your "office" has straws? Do you work at a day care or a Burger King?

Dudes who use straws.

I do like them in liquor drinks because I bend them over the lip of the glass and hold the glass like that. Idk why but the drinks not quite the same without it.

Good luck drinking anything in your car. If bojangles would make a lid without needing a straw I’d use it

Back