• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

*****THE BILLS THREAD*****

BillBrasky

#PSF
Reaction score
I'm on the bandwagon. Also love the throwback unis/helmets. SO much better than that stuff they were earlier this century.

Last edited:
Unis are looking sharp. run d is looking sharp. Action Jackson is looking All-Pro. Fitz is gun-slinging the hell out of the ball. we need to get over these slow starts but i dont even care. 15 in a row? Who cares? Not these Bills. Love it!

GO BILLS!!!!

anyone else see Moorman hump Lindell's neck after the game-winner? Moorman jumped, flat-footed all the way up and straddled Rian's shoulder....what an incredible athlete

congrats on your team. as a "neutral" observer it is nice to see them doing well.

I would much rather see a team struggle early and come back and win, than a team get up early and let the other team back in the game. The Bills are showing belief, something I haven't seen since they started 5-1 a few years ago. They just need to keep the hammer down each week.

I got Jackson in both of my leagues and Fitz is my starter in one. I went heavy on Bills and Lions as my two sleeper teams getting value selections.

I got Jackson in both of my leagues and Fitz is my starter in one. I went heavy on Bills and Lions as my two sleeper teams getting value selections.

Any concerns about bad weather late in the season in Buffalo?

All joking aside, the best thing about this start is that the people of Buffalo REALLY appreciate it. Winning in a place like Buffalo is so much harder, so much less likely to happen, and enjoyed so much when it does happen. Winning with style and after being on the ropes as we have the past two weeks makes it that much sweeter. On to Cincy and, I hope, to 4-0!

All joking aside, the best thing about this start is that the people of Buffalo REALLY appreciate it. Winning in a place like Buffalo is so much harder, so much less likely to happen, and enjoyed so much when it does happen. Winning with style and after being on the ropes as we have the past two weeks makes it that much sweeter. On to Cincy and, I hope, to 4-0!

The Buffalo NY faction of my family called me after the win and just about broke my eardrum. I don't make it a point to watch the NFL, but I have to say that Cam has gotten me interested in seeing how the Panthers do. They switched from the Panthers win to the Bills' game so I actually knew why they were so excited.

anyone else see Moorman hump Lindell's neck after the game-winner? Moorman jumped, flat-footed all the way up and straddled Rian's shoulder....what an incredible athlete

You mean this?

bills.jpg

Bizarre Buffalo factoid of the day: I found out today that Pats' TE Rob Gronkowski (of Amherst, NY) is my cousin. Seriously.

Bizarre Buffalo factoid of the day: I found out today that Pats' TE Rob Gronkowski (of Amherst, NY) is my cousin. Seriously.

That's not a Buffalo factoid. That's a siff factoid.

And he has two brothers in the NFL as well. One is also a TE for the Patriots.

Back