• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Twins Are Just Weird (NSFW)

that's messed up.

Tried to visit the site and it gave me a Over 18 warning....might wanna make this NSFW?

CHALLENGE:

"You ain’t seen no twins like us. Fuck you other twins. We’re mirror twins. He’s right handed and I’m left handed. We got the same tats on opposite arms. Mirror twins are the ultimate twins. Fuck all you other twins."

ImTheCaptain said:
how are they wealthy

This. Pretty clear that they could not be more screwed up. They were molested and saw their dad die.

I was thinking the same thing. How did they afford that apartment?

I used to own a place in the building in the background in the 1st pic and I almost bought a condo in the building they live in now. Its not that great. I have a few friends that live there. You can rent a 2BR there for probably like $2,200-$2,500.00. Less than that for a 1BR (maybe $1,700), which might be their style since they sleep in the same bed.

CHALLENGE:

"You ain’t seen no twins like us. Fuck you other twins. We’re mirror twins. He’s right handed and I’m left handed. We got the same tats on opposite arms. Mirror twins are the ultimate twins. Fuck all you other twins."

fan.tas.tic. can't stop reading this quote. it's ridiculous.

Doofus and numbers need to step their game up.

I've met a couple sets of mirror twins before, not that special.

The whole sharing chicks thing is weird though.

Back