• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Twins Are Just Weird (NSFW)

I've got two actual brothers but we're not eskimo brothers.

I don't know the specifics, I just know that their entire lives are going to end in a flaming ball of WTF. Should be entertaining.

My little brother was actually the one that linked the article to me. Can't say that we're eskimo bros though.

DSC_0774.jpg

Won't be long before they go from constant double teaming of the same chicks to full blown McPoyle brothers

Surely I'm not the only one who read that and thinks it's a bunch of BS.

" And we ain’t the best looking dude. We ain’t got no Ryan Sheckler face"

that is creepy.

my coworker has mirror twin daughters and he said he cannot tell them apart.

are mirror twins 'more identical' than normal identical twins?

also, definitely know a family w/ twins that sharpied their initials on their feet when they were infants.

Dude if TW can tell the baby squirrel twins apart I have a hard time believing any parent can't tell their baby human twins apart. Dude is probably just a turd.

Dude if TW can tell the baby squirrel twins apart I have a hard time believing any parent can't tell their baby human twins apart. Dude is probably just a turd.

well, he said he can tell them apart if they are together, but if one walks into the room on her own, he really has no idea. and they are like 9 years old.

We have some friends that had twins and the doctor said the were not identical at birth, but yet neither had any strange birthmarks or identifiable birth marks. They are 13 now, but nobody could tell them apart until about age 6. I always wonder to myself if boy “X” is not really baby “Y”. If you knew my friends, they were not the type to always keep a close eye on them when they were young.

Back