• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

VT Ticket Exchange Thread

#WINNING

Reaction score
I know it's early and the FSU thread just got kicked off yesterday, but with VT being a big game and homecoming, I was hoping to get a sense sooner than later whether there is anyone willing to sell either one or two tickets before I end up buying off StubHub.

My friend and I (both season ticket holders) will be bringing a guest to this game, so it doesn't matter if the seats are together -- we hope to just all sit in the section near the students once the game starts.

Cliffs Notes: Please PM me if you have one or two extras you're willing to sell for VT. Thanks

bump, looking for 2 tickets.

Last edited:
Looking for some Deacon Hill tickets for some friends.

Just bought 2 tickets for homecoming on the home side, row A! Officially the best seats I've ever had for a real football game, and I got them for the price of 1 Notre Dame ticket.

looking for 1 adult and two kids on hill.

2 for sale here. East stands. Section 13, row Q.

$28 each.

PM me.

looking for 5-8. I know that is a lot, but they do not have to be all together.

Wake just put tickets on sale earlier today for $50 a pop.

I am a little's ticked at wake. I am a season ticket holder and have been for five years now. I called earlier and the guy told me to look on stubhub. Wtf. Have never had a problem ordering extra tickets before.

Anybody got an extra RJR Lot pass? I'm willing to rent for this weekend or buy for the rest of the year.

Anybody that has 3 extras for Saturday, please PM me. I'd like to bring my family. Doesn't matter where they are.

Looking for 2 tickets to WFU-Va tech game

My wife and I (WFU '06 grads) will be coming to Homecoming with our 6 month old for her first ever WFU game. Looking for 2 tickets, thanks!!

Back