• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

VT Ticket Exchange Thread

6 Tix for Sell (Tentative)

I have 6 fix in Sec 17 Row GGG for VT game. Just purchased Sunday from Wake Ticket Office. My father-in-law is in the last stages of hospice care in CLT. So don't expect to be able to make the game but not sure at this point. If anyone is interested in discussing possible purchase, email me at deaconjag@hotmail.com.

I would get a baby sitter for a night-time VT game. Too much idiocy in the stands and not enough security. Trying to be helpful, not an ass, honest.

i could use one for sat. and would like brasky be willing to rent or buy a parking pass.

Also in the market for a parking pass -- blue, red, orange or (gulp) gold.
Thanks!
WED

Want to buy a parking pass. Would prefer blue lot, but don't really care. PM me.

I am looking to buy 3 tickets together.. All wake fans of course. Will pay whatver it takes.

Hey guys. Looking for one ticket for a buddy who is Wake class of 08 and just found out he will be able to attend. He is driving up from Georgia. PM me if you have one!

ALSO looking for a parking pass in any of the stadium lots. All Wake alums coming back!

Looking for 2 tix to Saturday's game. Found out last minute that I can attend but can't really afford too much so < face value would be a huge plus. PM me if u can help. Go deacs!

Last edited:
I'm a student from App State coming down to the game with my friend....need affordable tickets, two of them!

Help help help!

Thanks for the many kind email concerning my father-in-law. He's still resting well in hospice. It appears we will now be able to make it to W-S for the game so no extra tix for the game. Go Deacs!

Best Ticket Buyer EVER!!!!!!!!!!

I need a ticket. I'm giving my three season tickets to the wife, her twin and my sister who are celebrating reunions. I'm the odd man out. If you come out to the Orange lot in front of the Pepsi entrance I will feed you BBQ and beer until you explode and buy the ticket as well. Fuck yeah I will!!!!!! And there is more...

If the ticket is next to you I will be better than the best fucking fan you've ever seen. I know shit. I'll explain zone blocking, how the digital jumbotron works, how real BBQ is made. You don't like talking during the game. Fantastic!! I can sit on my hands with the best of them Fuck yeah!!!! Do you need someone to run to the consessions stand for drinks and a dog... I am all over that shit!!!!!! I can run the 40 in 4.7. You'll be knee deep in Pepsi and dogs in a heartbeat!!! I live for this shit. I'm also tidy. I'll pick up your shit underneath the seat and deposit it in the garbage receptical. Shit, I'll clean up the whole fucking section for a ticket. It may get cold late in the game. I've got Wake sweat shirts, blankets, you fucking name it, I got it!!! You'll think you're back in your fucking living room watching the game in high def... Oh fuck yeah... we've got this shit covered. Pepsi, hot dogs, warm shit to wear... YES!!!!!

PM my ass... the $$$$ for that ticket are waiting with the BBQ and beer in the Orange Lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking for 2 tix to Saturday's game. Found out last minute that I can attend but can't really afford too much so < face value would be a huge plus. PM me if u can help. Go deacs!

Bump

Back