• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New bball commit

Great pickup. We've seemed high on this kid for a while, based on how much his name has been thrown around. His weight doesn't worry me too much since he's still a junior. Hope to see him put 10-15 more pounds on at least by the time he gets here though.

Great pickup. We've seemed high on this kid for a while, based on how much his name has been thrown around. His weight doesn't worry me too much since he's still a junior. Hope to see him put 10-15 more pounds on at least by the time he gets here though.

Yeah, I know he can put on weight over the next 18 months or so, and I'm sure he will.

I just don't get how someone can be 6'10" and 200 lbs. When I was skinny I was just under 6'3" and 185-190.

It's mind-boggling, indeed. It's possible that a) his listed weight is a bit off, or b) he has absolutely zero bodyfat.

Probably a mixture of both. It's been posted before, but super tall kids like that have a tough time gaining weight at first. We need his metabolism to slow the fuck down.

Sweet. We need big men.

1 more scholarship left for 2012-2013.

Did I seriously get neg repped? That's bullshit. The "in your face" joke has been around forever.

Wait, just noticed the OP only has 1 post.

This might be premature. Don't know. I'll call my source.

Good thing we scooped him before Richmond got that offer in.

(I can make the same jokes on both forums, right?)

welcome! does anyone have good info on the guy?

Back