• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New bball commit

Did I seriously get neg repped? That's bullshit. The "in your face" joke has been around forever.

We all know what you meant. It would be nice if you could save your biting commentary for the recruiting update thread, because these positive threads derail too easily.

Back to the topic; Welcome Andre! Go eat!

Good thing we scooped him before Richmond got that offer in.

(I can make the same jokes on both forums, right?)

the real joke is on us. if i were a recruit right now I would have trouble turning down Richmond for Wake.

He has a good "back to the basket" game, has good range, can block shots, and has improved a lot over the past year. He can also face up and hit shots too...

I hope he turns out great.

However, beating out Liberty and JMU doesn't make me feel any better about the direction of our recruiting.

Fair enough. I will pos rep you for your wisdom in moderation.

Score!

Also, this definitely counts as our first official scoop IF the OP isn't just fucking around. I guess we'll see.

Being a forum for the masses has a lot of pros and cons. This is an excellent example of such.

I'm not a huge recruiting insider like some of you so I'll ask: how does this affect the rest of our recruiting for 2012?

Rule anyone out?

welcome Andre!

you know I love me some Andre.
0008500001235.jpg

I'm not a huge recruiting insider like some of you so I'll ask: how does this affect the rest of our recruiting for 2012?

Rule anyone out?

No, but if Katenda commits, and Tabb is back, that gives us 13 scholarships (full) for a year and a half.

how many doughnuts will the NCAA allow me to send Andre?

Could be a good get, and we need the size. This isn't going to help Bzz's perception any, but he can still work on that if he can ink either Jankovic or Ketanda. I really hope he gets one of those.

No, but if Katenda commits, and Tabb is back, that gives us 13 scholarships (full) for a year and a half.

We will almost certainly have some guards that losing the playing time battle transfer out next spring.

----------------

Welcome aboard Andre! I've heard the kid has some solid fundamentals for a big guy. Definitely needs to put on a lot of muscle. Good news is he has a year and a half to do it.

So we're only giving out one more scholarship for 2012 pending any changes to the roster?

Back