• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New bball commit

Welcome Andre!

I really hope he puts on some bulk and turns out to be a physical inside presence. A lot of our taller guys have been stick figures that are totally afraid of contact. If you have the size, put some weight on it and bang people around.

back to the pissing match: There are only 5 responses on the DS thread so far.

No, but if Katenda commits, and Tabb is back, that gives us 13 scholarships (full) for a year and a half.

You mean through the end of the 2012-2013 season, correct? That would fill us up with:

SR: CJ (1)
JR: Mckie, JTT, Carson, Tony C, Tabb (5)
SO: Green, Fields, Fischer, Katenda (4)
FR: Rountree, CMM, Washington (3)
TOTAL: 13

We'd be done for 2012 and have 1 ship to give in 2013

Last edited:
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DeaconKing again"

boss.

You guys are welcome.

Keep it up I like what this place is becoming.

Next time you all need a scoop, im your man!

:)

He has a good "back to the basket" game, has good range, can block shots, and has improved a lot over the past year. He can also face up and hit shots too...

So he's a 6-10 post player? Not a face-up power forward? SCORE! Hopefully he can rebound.

I can understand that. It was an odd situation. The message was "we've picked up a commit but we can't release the name to you yet due to the wishes of the athlete."

Something like that.

Lame. That's why I dropped Premium like it was hot after only a month.

6'10", 200 lbs???

How is that even possible?

IIRC, Duncan was very light when he first arrived here. I know Songailia was as well. Not sure of their exact weights, though, or how closely it relates. In any case, you can bulk up but you can't add height (unless you have a freak growth spurt).

Welcome to the program Andre and good luck. Oh, and wikipedia protein real quick ;)

Sweet.

Welcome, Andre. His youtube highlight video is pretty impressive.

Yay! Welcome Andre! We got our big man. He sounds good, and sounds like he fits in what what Bzz is trying to build.

Duncan was very light when he got here. But Darius was very old for his class and a pretty good sized power forward as a freshman.

Back