• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Atlanta Help

It's not bad. Probs not as nice (or expensive) as some of the other places mentioned, but decent. Pretty popular so usually crowed.

ETA: its in west midtown so defs not close to buckhead, and not really that close to the Fox either.

<marquee moon>All your recommendations suck. If you want the best food in Atlanta, go see this Korean guy Li just 2 blocks past the International Market in Gwinnett. You'll recognize him because he has a mole on the left side of his chin. His food is so awesome that his restaurant doesn't even have a name - if he named his resturant, he'd have too many customers because everybody in Atlanta would eat every meal there and he would therefore go out of business because he wouldn't be able to serve everybody. Actually his food is so awesome that you don't even feel like you're in a restaurant because it looks like an apartment. Because it is. Only the cool people like me know about it. He serves great fusion cuisine. Trust me on this.</marquee moon>

<marquee moon>All your recommendations suck. If you want the best food in Atlanta, go see this Korean guy Li just 2 blocks past the International Market in Gwinnett. You'll recognize him because he has a mole on the left side of his chin. His food is so awesome that his restaurant doesn't even have a name - if he named his resturant, he'd have too many customers because everybody in Atlanta would eat every meal there and he would therefore go out of business because he wouldn't be able to serve everybody. Actually his food is so awesome that you don't even feel like you're in a restaurant because it looks like an apartment. Because it is. Only the cool people like me know about it. He serves great fusion cuisine. Trust me on this.</marquee moon>

ha ha asshole

you have no idea wtf u r talking about

ha ha asshole

you have no idea wtf u r talking about

LOL You have to admit that you're the obnoxious indie fan when it comes to Atlanta cuisine.

But according to Go, you're always on the money. So maybe I need to go eat at Li's apartment the next time I'm in town.

LOL You have to admit that you're the obnoxious indie fan when it comes to Atlanta cuisine.

But according to Go, you're always on the money. So maybe I need to go eat at Li's apartment the next time I'm in town.

Besides his love for BLT Steak, Moon is always on the money and usually six months ahead of the curve.

I have literally no idea what to do tomorrow. I did an hour in the aquarium but thats pretty much my Atlanta tourism experience. So someone tell me what to do thats convienent to the MARTA or essentially on Emory's campus (I'll be about a mile and a half north)

I have literally no idea what to do tomorrow. I did an hour in the aquarium but thats pretty much my Atlanta tourism experience. So someone tell me what to do thats convienent to the MARTA or essentially on Emory's campus (I'll be about a mile and a half north)

you are here now?

stop talking about emory's campus

who gives a fuck

or, maybe you can try to pick up a dirty JAP

they all go out thursday night

used to be Moes and Joes, but that may have changed

no i'm leaving tonight, i'll be there tomorrow. Just giving it as a point of reference since that's where I'll be, either walking distance from that or el MARTA

I know nothing about Emory other than it seems like its a rich private and a smokin hot girl I went to high school with is in law school there, but she doesn't like me.

You could walk around downtown Decatur, its right off Marta. Some solid eating choices including The Brick Store Pub where you can get some great beer.

As long as I get credit for Carver's, I agree with Moon's choices.

World of Coke

There's really nothing spectacular at the High right now as far as temp. exhibits, but IMO, its permanent collection is still worth a look see as is the museum itself.

Back