• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tell me about Sweden

swedish-528-x-397.jpg

I went to the ice bar in Stockholm when I was there. Pretty sweet if you have time. Vodka was awesome.

Went to Sweden a couple summers ago and it is awesome! You think its a stereotype about these chicks but they are all blonde and all hot. Dudes are waayyy tall and wayyy goodlooking which in no way hindered me from making moves at chicks. They sell plan B over there for like $8 so get ready!

It's right next to Norway and has pretty much the same culture, except Swedes are much trendier.

Most all of these things make me excited about going there TOMORROW!

I couldn't find a cheap/free place to stay for Friday night, so i ended up booking a room on this floating hostel. I'm gonna be ON A BOAT.

Went to Sweden a couple summers ago and it is awesome! You think its a stereotype about these chicks but they are all blonde and all hot. Dudes are waayyy tall and wayyy goodlooking which in no way hindered me from making moves at chicks. They sell plan B over there for like $8 so get ready!

Does this mean that brunettes are cheaper?

very very deep bump - anybody have anything to add? Believe I'm headed there in June, during or around midsummer

Back