• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How is this game not on television?

So does anyone know if it's only the special events channel for the Triad, or could a bar down here in Concord have it?

If it is not on TV, why is a 6:30 game?

It is a pain for those who must come from a distance!

That's Wake's preferred gametime. I think our games against FCS teams are typically at 630. We do 630 unless TV dictates otherwise.

If anybody gets a stream or has an ESPN3 password, I'd love a pm.

When are we not going to have to deal with this ESPN3 thing...it's 2011 and there are hundreds of channels. I just want to see my team on TV.

When are we not going to have to deal with this ESPN3 thing...it's 2011 and there are hundreds of channels. I just want to see my team on TV.

Honestly, this is the future. Everything will eventually be web based. The adoption rate has just been slow because cable companies are doing everything possible to prevent it.
B

There are about 15 games on my comcast system and no Wake v VT-- How is that possible?

It's not just tv not liking us. This game is the ESPN3 exclusive game of the week. Like it was said, streaming online is considered the future and ESPN3 likes to have exclusive games as well to bring viewers to them.

It's not just tv not liking us. This game is the ESPN3 exclusive game of the week. Like it was said, streaming online is considered the future and ESPN3 likes to have exclusive games as well to bring viewers to them.

Until they can stream in anything close to HD, this is not the future.

Back