• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why Do You Lie?

I lie to get what I want, and because Immanuel Kant was a pussy.

You'll never be good again.

And that's no lie!:plos:

Hmmm. I'm a little bit worried that without the mandatory profanity filter, threads in this forum may become contentious, rude, bitter, or even insulting.

Perhaps we should consider the forced filter here since it saved the Scout boards from all of the above.

Hmmm. I'm a little bit worried that without the mandatory profanity filter, threads in this forum may become contentious, rude, bitter, or even insulting.

Perhaps we should consider the forced filter here since it saved the Scout boards from all of the above.

lol

I lie because I make outrageous claims over and over again to the point that it is difficult to keep track. However, when called out, I claim that I am being persecuted and defy you to find where I said what I said. When you can not find my exact words, I will call you a liar.

Oh, man, is this search function going to be a pain in my ass...

Guess who I am?:eek:

Back