• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anyone know how Katenda's visit went?

true, but the dance became popular with white kids copying black kids music and dancing in the 40's. Beach Music = Blue Eyed Soul

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but I doubt that holds true in this case. (I think we're on the same side, just saying different things.)

Anyway, let's be thankful that Bel Aire, Kansas is is the middle of nowhere. OK, it's near Wichita, but that's almost the middle of nowhere.

Was told that the visit went well but "likely not well enough."

Pray for rain and wind over the ND visit!

I love MSD, but the only reason I can think of to go here instead of ND is the weather. Their campus is beautiful, the girls are beautiful, a Notre Dame diploma probably opens more doors (nationally) than a Wake one, and the Big East gets more pub and hype than the ACC now. Hope I don't get neg repped for that, because I love Wake, but I have a North Carolina and ACC bias.

pretty much agree with this, but notre dame itself is definitely not known for good looking women, in fact quite the opposite

I'm pretty sure Katenda's favorite player is Melo and he patterns his game after him. If a guy who was Melo's first coach in the NBA and took his team to the playoffs can't sell Katenda to come play for him then we are in big trouble.

I love MSD, but the only reason I can think of to go here instead of ND is the weather. Their campus is beautiful, the girls are beautiful, a Notre Dame diploma probably opens more doors (nationally) than a Wake one, and the Big East gets more pub and hype than the ACC now. Hope I don't get neg repped for that, because I love Wake, but I have a North Carolina and ACC bias.

At ND?

The few people I have spoken to with about this said that they would be "very surprised" if he ultimately ends up at Wake Forest. The feel was that this was a courtesy visit and that unless he was "wowed" then he wasn't going to end up at Wake Forest.

Pity, I've heard great things about this young man. Hope for the best still!

a lot of pretty catholic girls at Notre Dame. The average ND girl may not be better looking, but there are a whole lot more good looking girls.

Unfortunately, you're right. It's going to be tough to beat out other high majors with the state of our program and the state of the ACC.

Yeah, I am turning LOWF. Damn it.

I date a girl from Notre Dame. She regularly makes fun of their girls as being unattractive. That's really all I have to add here.

I date a girl from Notre Dame. She regularly makes fun of their girls as being unattractive. That's really all I have to add here.

Hey, I'm not going to argue the point. I want to get this guy. Fuck Notre dame and their uggos.

The few people I have spoken to with about this said that they would be "very surprised" if he ultimately ends up at Wake Forest. The feel was that this was a courtesy visit and that unless he was "wowed" then he wasn't going to end up at Wake Forest.

Pity, I've heard great things about this young man. Hope for the best still!

So now all our eggs are in the post-grad basket?

Fuck

I'm pretty sure Katenda's favorite player is Melo and he patterns his game after him. If a guy who was Melo's first coach in the NBA and took his team to the playoffs can't sell Katenda to come play for him then we are in big trouble.

+1

Obviously there are a number of factors in this kid's decision, but Bzzz actually has a unique selling point with the 'Melo topic.

Back