• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Erin Burnett

:nopics

Fox News material IMO. I'd still say Robin Meade is hotter.

Biggest attribute compared to most news bimbos is that she's smart. Really smart.

Erin Burnett is okay but this is the radical feminist writer chick who the TSA agent harrassed when he found her vibrator in her luggage...

jillfilipovic.jpg

You people srsly need to get out more (but we already knew that). However, if we are talking semi-vaguely frisky cable news correspondents, I'm going Kate Bolduan.

bolduan.kate.jpg

This isn't about physical appearance you ahole's...haven't you ever had a crush you can't explain...if you all want to spend the next 30 years with a girl on a sofa that used to be the prom queen...kickass.

Yeah, but she's no radical, vibrator toting feminist...

Well, maybe she just hasn't been outed yet.

This isn't about physical appearance you ahole's...haven't you ever had a crush you can't explain...if you all want to spend the next 30 years with a girl on a sofa that used to be the prom queen...kickass.

There's a little bit of wiggle room bt a prom queen and some big legged awful yankee who was a college field hockey player and now yells at people for a living.

There's a little bit of wiggle room bt a prom queen and some big legged awful yankee who was a college field hockey player and now yells at people for a living.

She does yell at people, she slaughter's dipshits.

TwinAndre makes a good point. I've seen very few full body shots of Ms. Burnett.

Damn ONW. About once or twice a week I have lunch at the CNN Center. There's a gigantic promo photo mural of Burnett on the wall. Every so often, you can catch these people walking through the atrium. If I see her again, I'll get you a lipstick-kissed napkin autographed to "ONW, my favorite Demon Deacon."

Back