• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Erin Burnett

TwinAndre makes a good point. I've seen very few full body shots of Ms. Burnett.

Good point, as a former bartender, you always have to verify the reality.

Damn ONW. About once or twice a week I have lunch at the CNN Center. There's a gigantic promo photo mural of Burnett on the wall. Every so often, you can catch these people walking through the atrium. If I see her again, I'll get you a lipstick-kissed napkin autographed to "ONW, my favorite Demon Deacon."

:thumbsup:

Her with the Fiance. yeeeks.

Burnett6.jpg

There are better looking women in the world, sure, depending on what you want.

But I'm a big proponent of the sage advice of Ron "Tater Salad" White: You can't fix stupid.

Exactly. Life long enough and you'll appreciate an attractive woman who can hold an intelligent conversation, particularly on politics.

There are better looking women in the world, sure, depending on what you want.

But I'm a big proponent of the sage advice of Ron "Tater Salad" White: You can't fix stupid.

Can you fix rj?

OK so I watched a little of Erin last night. And yeah...she's hot.

I was wrong ONW, you were right. Happy?

You people srsly need to get out more (but we already knew that). However, if we are talking semi-vaguely frisky cable news correspondents, I'm going Kate Bolduan.

bolduan.kate.jpg

Isn't she the one who that douchebag who edited ACORN videos tried to lure on a boat full of dildos?

Erin Burnett is smart but not hot. She's maybe "Wake hot".

Wake KKG hot.

Something like that.

But she's not in the top 20 of female newscasters/reporters.

Back